💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

Noula Corleone

This :giveup:

It has become my fav ARTPOP song.

Though I don't think she'll perform it, I'm sure we'll have an AMAZING time!!! :excited:

We should sing it togetherduring the concert! Imagine all the crowd singing:

MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

JANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!  :woot:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SweetEscape

We should sing it togetherduring the concert! Imagine all the crowd singing:

MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

JANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!  :woot:

The bridge of the song is the most amazing thing ever created :legend:

Noula Corleone

The bridge of the song is the most amazing thing ever created :legend:

ikr  :giveup:

She has to sing it, the crowd will be huge...

I can't wait to see videos of her performance of Venus here. I'm sure it will be killer. :excited2:

SweetEscape

I can't wait to see videos of her performance of Venus here. I'm sure it will be killer. :excited2:

#ACTSLEAZY 

tumblr_n81thhld1N1retzw8o1_500.gif

Noula Corleone

Shhhhhhhhh.... Greek monsters are probably preparing their outfits for the artRAVE...

4 DAYS LEFT  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: 

Son of Venus

Guys i need help.I ordered the tickets (GS) online as soon as they became available in April.I printed them but I haven't printed the receipt.Is the receipt necessary in order to enter the concert?

Guys i need help.I ordered the tickets (GS) online as soon as they became available in April.I printed them but I haven't printed the receipt.Is the receipt necessary in order to enter the concert?

Not a problem at all!  ;)

I hope the whole thing is going to be organized and there will be a strict no running rule once the gates open. I will seriously lash out at the security personnel if there's chaos.

Edit: 1000th post. Another day, another slay tumblr_inline_mkl3i7mNSA1qz4rgp_zps8b7a1

Noula Corleone

I contacted Lavris yesterday and they told me we are NOT allowed to throw things on the stage

That means Gaga won't get any fans after the concert backstage...  :(

I hope the whole thing is going to be organized and there will be a strict no running rule once the gates open. I will seriously lash out at the security personnel if there's chaos.

Edit: 1000th post. Another day, another slay tumblr_inline_mkl3i7mNSA1qz4rgp_zps8b7a1

I think that LAVRIS has organised everything, but I don't trust monsters  :sweat:

Is the time of her arrival known yet? I've seen articles saying she'll arrive at 1pm and then there's people on Twitter saying Lavris told them she will arrive in late afternoon / evening... I'm confused.

Archived