❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

That makes no sense tho.

If the demand for the GS tickets was so good then why did cosmote give away 200 GS tickets?

But it wasn't. Look, yesterday I broke my mind finding out what is happening with GS tickets. So here's the thing.

Hardcore fans like us went to the store to buy GS in the first few days.. So the availability got limited since the very first day. But then the GP went to buy tickets later after the promo. THE GS WERE NOT BOUGHT BY ANYONE. People prefered seating cheaper tickets which explains the sold out sections..

BUT

GS area is the most important area for Lavris since the tickets are expensive AND this area MUST look full during the show.. Otherwise people will call it a flop because all the photos of the stage show this area too.. And cosmote BOUGHT these tickets.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

But it wasn't. Look, yesterday I broke my mind finding out what is happening with GS tickets. So here's the thing.

Hardcore fans like us went to the store to buy GS in the first few days.. So the availability got limited since the very first day. But then the GP went to buy tickets later after the promo. THE GS WERE NOT BOUGHT BY ANYONE. People prefered seating cheaper tickets which explains the sold out sections..

BUT

GS area is the most important area for Lavris since the tickets are expensive AND this area MUST look full during the show.. Otherwise people will call it a flop because all the photos of the stage show this area too.. And cosmote BOUGHT these tickets.

This is what I was saying from the beginning. I think you've figured it out. :yes:

On the first day of the presale I remember seeing ~950 GS available. I'm guessing the total is 1200.

Bitter

THE GS WERE NOT BOUGHT BY ANYONE. People prefered seating cheaper tickets which explains the sold out sections..

Well i can assure you that many hardcore fans (like me) didn't buy the GS tickets from the first day because they didn't have the money.

Me and my friend bought our tickets just a few days ago.

Since many tickets will be sold the last month(s) as you all keep saying, they could have waited until the end of August to see how the sale goes and if the GS tickets were still available they could have made the contest then. July was too early and that shows that the GS tickets sale was bad.

200 free tickets 2 months before the show are a lot.

Well i can assure you that many hardcore fans (like me) didn't buy the GS tickets from the first day because they didn't have the money.

Me and my friend bought our tickets just a few days ago.

Since many tickets will be sold the last month(s) as you all keep saying, they could have waited until the end of August to see how the sale goes and if the GS tickets were still available they could have made the contest then. July was way too early imo and that shows that the GS tickets sale was terrible.

200 free tickets 2 months before the show are a lot.

No. I can assure you that they did buy them immediately. 

HI GUYS, I WANNA ASK U SOMETHING. I WANNA UPGRADE MY TICKETS FROM GOLDEN STANDING TO VIP? I'M COMING BACK TO ATHENS ON MONDAY? WILL I FIND VIP TICKETS OR THERE WILL BE SOLD OUT?

Bitter

No. I can assure you that they did buy them immediately. 

I repeat: Me and my friend bought ours just a few days ago.

I repeat: We are hardcore fans.

Being a hardcore fan doesn't mean that you have 100 euros available to buy your ticket since the day one of the sale    :smh:

HI GUYS, I WANNA ASK U SOMETHING. I WANNA UPGRADE MY TICKETS FROM GOLDEN STANDING TO VIP? I'M COMING BACK TO ATHENS ON MONDAY? WILL I FIND VIP TICKETS OR THERE WILL BE SOLD OUT?

You will.

of how many? i wish i knew that...

Exactly. I mean 1.500 people is much better than 3.000 or even 4.000 people..

I don't want to have 3000 people in front of me since I will be there very late.

VforVendetta

THANK YOU... DO WE KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD?

Aproximately 43-45k till now.

Noula Corleone

THANK YOU... DO WE KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD?

Also you can take a look at the OP and see which sections are sold out. :)

Also you can take a look at the OP and see which sections are sold out. :)

Thank you! on tuesday i'll go to germanos and upgrade my tickets. i now the guy working there, so i'll ask him to say me how many tickets have been sold. i talked to lavris some days ago and they told me that the show will be sold out for sure.

Aproximately 43-45k till now.

thank u! :) 

Noula Corleone

Thank you! on tuesday i'll go to germanos and upgrade my tickets. i now the guy working there, so i'll ask him to say me how many tickets have been sold.

Please, don't forget to inform us! ;)

Son of Venus

Exactly. I mean 1.500 people is much better than 3.000 or even 4.000 people..

I don't want to have 3000 people in front of me since I will be there very late.

I think I read somewhere that the total GS tickets were 2000.Idk if it's true though

Archived