💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

UPDATE : Around 500 tickets have been sold via ONE ONLY tour operator of Cyprus.

All these tickets are part of their packages which also include airplane tickets and hotel.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LexNicholas

UPDATE : Around 500 tickets have been sold via ONE ONLY tour operator of Cyprus.

All these tickets are part of their packages which also include airplane tickets and hotel.

Do you know any more details about this? i struggled to find just 1 person from Cyprus to go with me

Do you know any more details about this? i struggled to find just 1 person from Cyprus to go with me

Of course, I do not have the names of people traveling but I can assure you that you will NOT be the only person from Cyprus. Actually, we are expecting around 1.000 Cypriots.  :)

Noula Corleone

Get that promo, GET THAT PROMO!!!!!! Lavris on Twitter "... ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ±Ã€ÃÅ’ ÃŽâ€ÃŽµÃ…ÄέÃÃŽ± ÃŽ±ÃÇίζοÅν ÃŽ½ÃŽ± ÃŽºÃ…κλοÆοÃÃŽ¿ÃÃŽ½ ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ ÃÆ’Ã…ÃÃŽ¼ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¯ ÄοÅ ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃ„ÃÃÅ’ ÃŽ²ÃŽ±ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¼ÃŽ­ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ Lady Gaga!" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

OH MY GAGA, really? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

LexNicholas

Of course, I do not have the names of people traveling but I can assure you that you will NOT be the only person from Cyprus. Actually, we are expecting around 1.000 Cypriots.  :)

I meant details about the tour operator haha , i know that there are a few monsters but wouldn't have expected around 1000 to travel to Athens!

Bitter

Lavris on Twitter "... ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ±Ã€ÃÅ’ ÃŽâ€ÃŽµÃ…ÄέÃÃŽ± ÃŽ±ÃÇίζοÅν ÃŽ½ÃŽ± ÃŽºÃ…κλοÆοÃÃŽ¿ÃÃŽ½ ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ ÃÆ’Ã…ÃÃŽ¼ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¯ ÄοÅ ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃ„ÃÃÅ’ ÃŽ²ÃŽ±ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¼ÃŽ­ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ Lady Gaga!" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

The subway chanteuse :legend:

Over 40 000 tickets sold is really great. I think she can manage to sell atleast 50 000 before the concert, and that's amazing. :applause:

I'm from Cyprus too!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not one of them who bought tickets from operator. I'm coming on my own with my dad!!!! There are will be MANY CYPRIOTS at the artRAVE!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS There are also many people who are going on there own♥♥♥

Guys, a Greek Monster went to a Geemanos store last Thursday ans he was told that only 59 Golden Standing tickets left. So, hopefully by the end of this month Golden Standing will be sold out!!!!!!! :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:   

panosmonster

Guys, a Greek Monster went to a Geemanos store last Thursday ans he was told that only 59 Golden Standing tickets left. So, hopefully by the end of this month Golden Standing will be sold out!!!!!!! :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:   

of how many? i wish i knew that...

of how many? i wish i knew that...

I'm not sure but I think Golden Standing tickets must be between 1500-2000 tickets...

Bitter

That makes no sense tho.

If the demand for the GS tickets was so good then why did cosmote give away 200 GS tickets? 

Archived