Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

we will probably have a show like this! 

i really wish that for you but golden standing area will have barriers...i think that you may be in trouble. 

I toldya.... I was troubooole. You know, I'm no good. Taratata...taratata....taratata...

/amywinehouse

Perform Living

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panosmonster

I toldya.... I was troubooole. You know, I'm no good. Taratata...taratata....taratata...

/amywinehouse

:worship:

Kim Kardashian

I thought that we would have the catwalks... :duck:

Nope. The catwalks are not used in stadiums.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Noula Corleone

Nope. The catwalks are not used in stadiums.

Well, I guess that I will be there 3 days earlier :sweat:

we will probably have a show like this! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKxC2W8e3OE&list=UU9YyOLoAvvlezo5HYqOVWkw

I don't watch videos from the artRAVE, but I remember that Japan didn't have catwalks... ;)

SweetEscape

/amywinehouse

You know that you won't be able to be in the golden standing area, right? :derpga:

The people organizing the concert are not stupid, there are going to be barriers and plenty of security :awkney:

VforVendetta

Apparently Greece is going crazy for her. All my relatives here in Aus (we're all Greek) and she's all over the Greek news that they watch daily.

YAS queen. 

Yes she is. Still I was thinking about Gaga's image here today and I think that Greeks will never fully get her. The media here always write about the controversies and they are harsh, they rarely give attention to her music and artistry. People here need time to realise who she really is. Thank god the Tour is helping a lot.

panosmonster

are your outifits ready? 

mine is ready!!!!!! every accessorie came and i am so excited!!! 

LexNicholas

Guys will it be easy to get around Athens alone for a few days ? For instance from my hotel to the stadium / airport & such ( i can use a taxi but would pref trams etc)

Guys will it be easy to get around Athens alone for a few days ? For instance from my hotel to the stadium / airport & such ( i can use a taxi but would pref trams etc)

Yeah, you shouldn't have any problem. Where will you stay?

VforVendetta

Well, you can use the underground. After this I would suggest a taxi. I wouldn't suggest trams, buses etc.

LexNicholas

mine is ready!!!!!! every accessorie came and i am so excited!!! 

That's great , i haven't even decided what i'm going to wear yet , probably something humble :P

Well, you can use the underground. After this I would suggest a taxi. I wouldn't suggest trams, buses etc.

will have that in mind thanks  :)

Yeah, you shouldn't have any problem. Where will you stay?

Have got no idea yet tbh , still searching for solutions to few of my trip probs :P

MelbHawker

Yes she is. Still I was thinking about Gaga's image here today and I think that Greeks will never fully get her. The media here always write about the controversies and they are harsh, they rarely give attention to her music and artistry. People here need time to realise who she really is. Thank god the Tour is helping a lot.

Awesome! Love it. The older relatives of mine can't stand her - they think she's some sort of prostitute. The fact that she's all over news is a good thing. I hope the show in Greece sells out! 

VforVendetta

Awesome! Love it. The older relatives of mine can't stand her - they think she's some sort of prostitute. The fact that she's all over news is a good thing. I hope the show in Greece sells out! 

This is waht most people here think and that's mainly becaus eof the media.

Archived