💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

Houdini

Sell out the Stadium is 60k+. It has received full capacity of 70k with Madonna but at 60k+ the stadium is packed and is considered soldout. Red Hot Chili Pepers sold the same in 2010. 

And no, she is not far from that. The show will definitely be at 50k+. it has been reported thaqt the show is at 35-40k already and the most tickets here will be sold the last two weeks. 

anyway we'll see

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitter

sell out this stadium mean 75,000 +

she's far from reach that amount of people

40,000 at its best

45-50k  is my estimation. 

VforVendetta

I think that everything 45k+ is very impressive for Gaga cosnidering the crisis.

My estimation is 50-60k though

panosmonster

they give out 1500 tickets with LG. i really hope they are not golden standing. i mean i pay 100 for these tickets. i better have a good view! 

Bitter

they give out 1500 tickets with LG. i really hope they are not golden standing. i mean i pay 100 for these tickets. i better have a good view! 

1500 +200 GS= 1700 free tickets so far  :toofunny:

The decay of the presale must be real af  :teehee: 

VforVendetta

1500 +200 GS= 1700 free tickets so far  :toofunny:

The decay of the presale must be real af  :teehee: 

No, the stadium is just very big and they don;t have a problem tto give many seats for free now as long as they have sold a lot of tickets.

GAGAOOHLALA

THE SHOW WILL BE SOLD OUT. I SEND A DM TO LAVRIS ON FACEBOOK AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE SHOW WILL BE SOLD OUT FOR SURE. THAT MEANS THAT THERE WILL BE 70.000+ PEOPLE. WHEN I BOUGHT MY TICKETS THERE WERE 62.000 TICKETS LEFT AND THEY TOLD ME FROM GERMANOS THAT IT STARTED FROM 70.000

Bitter

THE SHOW WILL BE SOLD OUT. I SEND A DM TO LAVRIS ON FACEBOOK AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE SHOW WILL BE SOLD OUT FOR SURE. THAT MEANS THAT THERE WILL BE 70.000+ PEOPLE. WHEN I BOUGHT MY TICKETS THERE WERE 62.000 TICKETS LEFT AND THEY TOLD ME FROM GERMANOS THAT IT STARTED FROM 70.000

Not gonna happen :sweat:  

BULATIO

We have 18 days of September, and one month (August). We have a chance to sell the stadium.

Archived