Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

artpopmess

I hope the setlist has changed a bit by the time she tours here and she actually performs Alejandro and Judas in full cause especially in Alejandro's case everyone is gonna be hella mad if she stops before the first verse me included.

Anyway there's gonna be a different gate for GA and Golden Standing, right?

Also how many hours before will you be there waiting?

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitter

I hope the setlist has changed a bit by the time she tours here and she actually performs Alejandro and Judas in full cause especially in Alejandro's case everyone is gonna be hella mad if she stops before the first verse me included.

I agree.

Alejandro was her biggest hit in Greece, a tremendous smash actually. She better sing the full song otherwise i'll cut my dick off and throw it on stage  :queenga: 

Kim Kardashian

She better sing the full song otherwise i'll cut my dick off and throw it on stage  :queenga: 

tumblr_lxrvjundxB1qkh0dd.gif

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

SweetEscape

We need MJH and the slaying chair performance back :giveup:

And the cannabis confetti :fan:

Joe Calderone

We need MJH and the slaying chair performance back :giveup:

And the cannabis confetti :fan:

This, so much :giveup:

MJH is my fav ARTPOP song, I need it back.

artpopmess

Every time i come into this thread from the most discussed section on the front page and i see the stadium in the OP im afraid she wont be able to sell it out and will probably move somewhere else

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

VforVendetta

Every time i come into this thread from the most discussed section on the front page and i see the stadium in the OP im afraid she wont be able to sell it out and will probably move somewhere else

There is no turning back now, stop worrying. :p

Houdini

it will not be sold out that's for sure

but there will be at least 30,000 people there which looks good in any stadium show

VforVendetta

it will not be sold out that's for sure

but there will be at least 30,000 people there which looks good in any stadium show

It has been announced many times already that the Stadium will approximately sell out and it has already been anounced as well that more than 30k tickets have already been sold.

Houdini

It has been announced many times already that the Stadium will approximately sell out and it has already been anounced that more than 30k tickets have already been sold.

sell out this stadium mean 75,000 +

she's far from reach that amount of people

40,000 at its best

VforVendetta

Sell out the Stadium is 60k+. It has received full capacity of 70k with Madonna but at 60k+ the stadium is packed and is considered soldout. Red Hot Chili Pepers sold the same in 2010. 

And no, she is not far from that. The show will definitely be at 50k+. it has been reported thaqt the show is at 35-40k already and the most tickets here will be sold the last two weeks. 

sell out this stadium mean 75,000 +

she's far from reach that amount of people

40,000 at its best

Archived