Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

Olympic stadium is HUGE and SO imposing especially when it's full. Greek monsters better promote the **** outta artrave till september cause i don't want her to flop in my country.
Just take a look how insane the stadium looked when madonna brought her S&S tour here in 2008 and over 80.000 people attended her show. 

2crrgj9.jpg

2895264101_c6c89a5d43_o.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SweetEscape

Olympic stadium is HUGE and SO imposing especially when it's full. Greek monsters better promote the **** outta artrave till september cause i don't want her to flop in my country.

Just take a look how insane the stadium looked when madonna brought her S&S tour here in 2008 and over 80.000 people attended her show. 

2crrgj9.jpg

2895264101_c6c89a5d43_o.jpg

WOW. It will never sell out :P

How many Golden Standing tickets do you think are available?

Dunno but it's the only zone having low availability left.  All the other zones are still green (high availability).

VforVendetta

Dunno but it's the only zone having low availability left.  All the other zones are still green (high availability).

They need to sell like 40.000 tickets for the zones to change colour tbh. It is not gonna happen soon. One of these days I'm gonna buy my ticket so I'm gonnna ask how many tickets have been sold.

They need to sell like 40.000 tickets for the zones to change colour tbh. It is not gonna happen soon. One of these days I'm gonna buy my ticket so I'm gonnna ask how many tickets have been sold.

I haven't bought my ticket either. Still cannot decide which zone is better.

VforVendetta

I haven't bought my ticket either. Still cannot decide which zone is better.

Me too. I've definitely decided that I want a seat though. I think I'm going for B zone. the one that costs 72 euro.

Me too. I've definitely decided that I want a seat though. I think I'm going for B zone. the one that costs 72 euro.

I am torn between being seated -and enjoy the show unbothered- and standing at the arena  -and dance like crazy-.

I will most likely go for the second option (besides it's a big party) but i don't know yet.

VforVendetta

I am torn between being seated -and enjoy the show unbothered- and standing at the arena  -and dance like crazy-.

I will most likely go for the second option (besides it's a big party) but i don't know yet.

The Show seems better to me from seats cause you can have a full view of the show + not having everyone stepping on you and taking your pot + you don't need to go too eaely + you will definitely have good view if your seat is good. I am not a dance persona personally either way. If you like to dance them definitely the GA and the amazing catwalks are for you.

The Show seems better to me from seats cause you can have a full view of the show + not having everyone stepping on you and taking your pot + you don't need to go too eaely + you will definitely have good view if your seat is good. I am not a dance persona personally either way. If you like to dance them definitely the GA and the amazing catwalks are for you.

Well i've seen many videos from the artrave so far and it doesn't seem to be a spectacular show.

I mean it's so much fun but nothing to just watch and say WOW i am seating here enjoying this wonderful theatrics and props taking place before my eyes.

The whole atmosphere is a party and i think that's exactly what gaga wanted artrave to be. Less show, more energy.

VforVendetta

Well i've seen many videos from the artrave so far and it doesn't seem to be a spectacular show.

I mean it's nothing to just watch and say WOW i am seating here enjoying this wonderful theatrics and props taking place before my eyes.

The whole atmosphere is a party and i think that's exactly what gaga wanted artrave to be. 

Well from the seats you can have everything and it fits my personality better tbh.  :shrug:

Well from the seats you can have everything and it fits my personality better tbh.  :shrug:

I don't wanna change your mind, go for it. I think i'll choose the standing area.

On a less serious note, considering that two gaga fans haven't bought their tickets yet, the concert might not be doing that bad after all.

VforVendetta

I don't wanna change your mind, go for it. I think i'll choose the standing area.

On a less serious note, considering that two gaga fans haven't bought their tickets yet, the concert might not be doing that bad after all.

This is what I was saying earlier. It's too soon for Greece. The sho wwill probably start selling the most the last two weeks and it will sell a lot of tickets till the last day. (the fact that most people I've asked think the show is already sold out though :emma:, Gagas buzz power tbh)

This is what I was saying earlier. It's too soon for Greece. The sho wwill probably start selling the most the last two weeks and it will sell a lot of tickets till the last day. (the fact that most people I've asked think the show is already sold out though :emma:, Gagas buzz power tbh)

If only at least one ARTPOP song became a hit here. Everything would be so much easier for that concert.

Interscope better give those coins to greek radio so that they start playing Guy 24/7 during the summer.

VforVendetta

If only at least one ARTPOP song became a hit here. Everything would be so much easier for that concert.

Interscope better give those coins to greek radio so that they start playing Guy 24/7 during the summer.

Indeed. I see a lot of Greek comments on Applause, not only the official video but even in covers and I have seen people even from bigger ages that requested the song on Mad TV. Also the Spotify streams show the potential the song had. The problem is that radios never gave the song a chance, the people that know the song love it. If interscope ever did that, it would be more beneficial to do it for Applause.

Archived