💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roseland 3/30-My Experience

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Hecturr

I knew I'd seen you somewhere before the concert! Should''ve said hi but would've been a little awkward if it turned out that you weren't a member here hha

What bothers me most is that Marc and his clique keeps cutting in line without people doing anything about it. Also Gaga and her team refused to believe that they do. If he had cut in line in front of me I would've done something about it, but then again I traveled all the way from Norway,and it seems like it wouldn't have helped anyway*sigh*. The show was incredibly amazing! Her vocals were perfect and the songs she chose were good choices. The energy in the room during Applause and G.U.Y :party: :party:

Thank you so much for your thorough answer!! Definitely puts my mind at ease a bit, knowing the process of how things work.

I do have a few more questions. I was planning on lining up for LMZ fairly early in the morning, but I didn't want to come that early come dressed in my outfit for the show. I'm staying at a hotel literally a block away from Roseland, will it be okay to have my friend (who is also lining up with me) watch my spot so I can go quickly change closer to show time? I believe other people have been doing that.

Also, is there bathrooms in the LMZ holding spot? I wouldn't wanna lose my spot inline but again I have a friend with me so we could just hold spots? Is there coat check that's accessible without losing your spot? What time do they let you into the actual floor area? And how is THAT process...like is it just a free-for-all with people running, or do they make people walk? Do they let all LMZ in at once?

Sorry for all my questions :hug:. Appreciate you taking the time to answer!

My friend just ran to my hotel and changed really quick, so you should be fine if someone can hold your spot. Imo at all the shows I've been to, gaga fans seem to be most okay with holding spots. There are bathrooms in the LMZ holding spot and coat check too. You don't loose your spot if you check your coat or go to the bathroom. We got let in at the 30th around 7.00 pm ( I might be wrong , feel free to correct me.) and we were told that if we tried to run , we would end up in the back of the concert. Most of the first people respected it. They let bulks of people in at the time, so you don't have to worry about that. :) I hope I answered some of your questions, I'm a bit jet lagged after 30 hours of travel. :hug: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend just ran to my hotel and changed really quick, so you should be fine if someone can hold your spot. Imo at all the shows I've been to, gaga fans seem to be most okay with holding spots. There are bathrooms in the LMZ holding spot and coat check too. You don't loose your spot if you check your coat or go to the bathroom. We got let in at the 30th around 7.00 pm ( I might be wrong , feel free to correct me.) and we were told that if we tried to run , we would end up in the back of the concert. Most of the first people respected it. They let bulks of people in at the time, so you don't have to worry about that. :) I hope I answered some of your questions, I'm a bit jet lagged after 30 hours of travel. :hug:

Hey! It's no problem, its good to ask. 

I think you would be able to change at your hotel providing you have someone save your spot and providing security is not being rude that day. I would verify it with security before leaving the barricade that they will be OK with you coming back to your original spot. A girl in our line left to change costumes and she had no issues with security. 

There are definitely bathrooms in the holding area. There are also coat checks there if you would want to drop off your stuff before the show-- it will probably be about an hour or so before you go into the actual stage area... so pee a lot!! haha. They will line you up in two rows in the same line, so we just had the person who was in our pair hold our spot while we went to the bathroom. Most of us came with people so it wasnt too much of an issue. I think they let us in around 7ish? Hard to say, I was so tired by then haha. They were pretty vocal about the no running/walk slowly thing and security walked in front of us to prevent running, but when we were a few yards from the stage everyone kind of ran for it. They yelled, but at that point we were there so it didn't really matter LOL.

Hope that helps

Haha awesome. It was great hanging with you and Adelade (sp?) at the show! Hope you guys made it home ok :)

Thank you both soooo much  :worship:  :worship:

Front Nd centre :giveup:

You're like the luckiest monster ever.

But well ****. Now I know what a dick Marc is :wtf::Millie: ASshole.

And wow, the security really was pathetic. Good to know Gaga was hospitable Nd sent u cupcakes :wub::flutter:

Archived