Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Roseland 3/30-My Experience

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

What horrible people they sound like. Oh well, I believe in karma, it will bite them in the ass one day.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

Someday they're going to shortcut someone who has a short temper and get put into their place or possibly knocked out. :popcorn:

Anyways, I'm glad you had a good time. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

LadyoftheDam

Someday they're going to shortcut someone who has a short temper and get put into their place or possibly knocked out. :popcorn:

Anyways, I'm glad you had a good time. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

I completely agree and I think one day they will meet someone who gives no f**ks about them being fan favorites and WILL retaliate.

theworldfamous

Also...from the audience perspective, is her piano on the left side of the stage? (I've been trying to not watch too many videos so I don't spoil it for myself!)

And one more thing, are you allowed to sit down while you're waiting outside? Cause I know in New York sometimes they don't like you to sit on the sidewalks :sweat:.

A1: The piano she uses for the beginning of the show is on the left side of the stage. The B Stage is on the right.

A2: If you're in a large group line such as the one that will form at Roseland.. there won't be any issues. Police aren't that strict about sitting down on a sidewalk. I've never heard that one before. 

Let me know if you have other questions, I'd be happy to help.

I.E. ME next Monday. 

This reoccurring story of line skipping is rather annoying considering I am coming from out of town.

EDIT:

Welp. Marc tweeted he's not going to anymore Roseland shows.

Ethan

Maikeeb wasn't even at this show, I went last night too. HOWEVER, a large group of his friends cut in front of me (GA line) at around 2-3pm and I wasn't having it so I called security. Security asked some of the people around me to ensure that I wasn't the only one complaining ( I wasn't, quite a few people saw and felt cheated after waiting in the rain since 7am). Security called them out and sent them to the back of the line and all was well. 

Then, we saw Bobby Campbellwalking back and forth,and turn out, they complained to him and said we were lying, and that they too had ALL waited since the morning, (when in reality, one of them waited and let the others in line when they came late). Long story short, they straight up lied to Bobby and he ended up letting them in early, right after LMZ was let in. They then proceeded to subtweet us all saying things like "hope youre happy you kicked us out, now were second row! thanks bobby!!1!!!!1"

Very sick of the hierarchy in this fanbase.

Entitled assholes is what they are. Why gaga doesn't say anything publicly about their attitude is something I wish she did. Or at least I wish she was made aware of it. I hate the majority of that group. There's some nice ones, but makeeib especially makes me ashamed to be apart of this fanbase.

gagaisitalian

Aww yay so glad you had a good time! I have LMZ for the 6th, so excited. I have a few questions...when do you get your merch that comes with the LMZ package? And is there an opportunity to buy merch before/after the show? Also...from the audience perspective, is her piano on the left side of the stage? (I've been trying to not watch too many videos so I don't spoil it for myself!)

Oh also, when you first get there early in the morning to line up...are the LMZ and GA lines separated? Like is it marked where each is supposed to line up or? And one more thing, are you allowed to sit down while you're waiting outside? Cause I know in New York sometimes they don't like you to sit on the sidewalks :sweat:.

Omg sorry for all the questions. I've just been trying to plan and talk to as many people as possible, lol!

Sorry I'm just getting back to you! I've been without my laptop all day because I travelled back to TX.

-You get the vip merch as soon as you check in

-You can buy merch both before and after

-I was a bit to the right of center and she dance in front of me on the little edge so many times. But people who were left of center said they loved it. She gives everyone equal viewing pleasures!

-When I got there at 7:30, a guard was already patrolling the lines and had moved LMZ to a separate line. But before security arrives, it just depends on if fans want to split the lines or not.

-We were able to sit!

Last night was absolutely amazing. I'm still in shock. This all might come out rambled, but I wanted to explain what all went down!

-I got there at 7:20 am and was 4th in line for Little Monster Zone. By that time, there were about 30 people in GA. We decided to start a number line for LMZ which worked out for the first 30 of us. We all respected each other.

-The wait wasn't too bad, it only drizzled about an hour before we went in

-Gaga sent us cupcakes <3

-At around 3, Marc cut 3/4 of the entire LMZ line, but I didn't care because he didn't cut me and if he tried getting in front of me, there would be trouble

-They brought us into a basement holding room where we had to line up in the same order as we were all day. It was pretty organized and awesome.

-When they brought us to the stage, I ended up getting front row and center. I died.

-I never really had the issue of people pushing. I'm thinking that the crowd for this show was much calmer than the Friday one.

-GAGA WAS INCREDIBLE. THE OUTRO TO SEXXX DREAMS WAS INCREDIBLE. EVERYTHING WAS INCREDIBLE.

Chris! Is that you? :D

Aww yay so glad you had a good time! I have LMZ for the 6th, so excited. I have a few questions...when do you get your merch that comes with the LMZ package? And is there an opportunity to buy merch before/after the show? Also...from the audience perspective, is her piano on the left side of the stage? (I've been trying to not watch too many videos so I don't spoil it for myself!)

Oh also, when you first get there early in the morning to line up...are the LMZ and GA lines separated? Like is it marked where each is supposed to line up or? And one more thing, are you allowed to sit down while you're waiting outside? Cause I know in New York sometimes they don't like you to sit on the sidewalks :sweat:.

Omg sorry for all the questions. I've just been trying to plan and talk to as many people as possible, lol!

Here's my experience from Roseland; It's going to follow Zefron's very closely.

I got to the venue at a little before midnight on 3/29. There were a smattering of fans waiting for GA, including one girl who had been there since 11 am but no one from LMZ. I came back at 5 am the next morning and was first in line for LMZ followed by a few awesome others at 5:30 and there were only about 10 of us until around 9, then the line started growing. We decided on a numbering system to designate the order of how we got there, but honestly security didnt give a ****. 

Security came out pretty early after I arrived and GA and LMZ were split up almost immediately. The GA were taken to the right of the venue and LMZ was kindly permitted to sit under the marquee (it was rainy) until about noon where we were moved to barricades in the street. We were allowed to sit but most of us stood. At first, we were allowed to freely have bathroom breaks / lunch breaks (try the Novotel across the street. Closest and clean), until about 4 pm when security started giving us ****, despite the fact that certain people were cutting the line in back of us and security did NOTHING. And I'm talking about 20 people cutting. I feel really bad for the people behind them. 

At around 5:30 they let us in the venue. They check your bags/pat you down and then you go to check in. IF YOU HAVE LMZ THEY WILL CHECK ID. They have a paper list with the names of LMZ ticket purchasers and how many tickets were purchased for each name. ***NOTE: There was a kid with us who was waiting since very early in the morning who had mentioned he bought the tickets through stub hub. Later on when we were in holding, we noticed he was not there and apparently had gotten removed from the line due to issues with his name not being on the re-purchased ticket. I'm not sure how this can be mended. It will be an issue for anyone with LMZ who was not the original purchaser.***

After you are checked in, you will get your LMZ package gear (a poster, laminate and bag) plus a sweet holographic ticket :)

You can buy merch or stop at the very cool BTWF booth, but truthfully I would suggest heading straight to the holding area in the basement if you want to keep your spot. Merch was still available after the show, but the BTWF booth was closed down sadly :(

The show was short as many mentioned but it was EXTREMELY well done. Gaga was on top of her game last night and it was FLAWLESS. SlayGa to the max. She comes out of a door on the top left side of the stage and performs two songs on the piano there. There is a piano on the subway platform to the right of the stage near the ARTPOP zone and it is very hard to see in standing room, however, for the most part she stays in the center. She goes up on a ladder for one small part and that is on the left. If you get there early enough, you will get front row, providing no one cuts in front of you. ;)

Hope that helps!

A1: The piano she uses for the beginning of the show is on the left side of the stage. The B Stage is on the right.

A2: If you're in a large group line such as the one that will form at Roseland.. there won't be any issues. Police aren't that strict about sitting down on a sidewalk. I've never heard that one before. 

Let me know if you have other questions, I'd be happy to help.

Sorry I'm just getting back to you! I've been without my laptop all day because I travelled back to TX.

-You get the vip merch as soon as you check in

-You can buy merch both before and after

-I was a bit to the right of center and she dance in front of me on the little edge so many times. But people who were left of center said they loved it. She gives everyone equal viewing pleasures!

-When I got there at 7:30, a guard was already patrolling the lines and had moved LMZ to a separate line. But before security arrives, it just depends on if fans want to split the lines or not.

-We were able to sit!

Thanks for much for getting back to me guys! Definitely helpful :).

Here's my experience from Roseland; It's going to follow Zefron's very closely.

I got to the venue at a little before midnight on 3/29. There were a smattering of fans waiting for GA, including one girl who had been there since 11 am but no one from LMZ. I came back at 5 am the next morning and was first in line for LMZ followed by a few awesome others at 5:30 and there were only about 10 of us until around 9, then the line started growing. We decided on a numbering system to designate the order of how we got there, but honestly security didnt give a ****. 

Security came out pretty early after I arrived and GA and LMZ were split up almost immediately. The GA were taken to the right of the venue and LMZ was kindly permitted to sit under the marquee (it was rainy) until about noon where we were moved to barricades in the street. We were allowed to sit but most of us stood. At first, we were allowed to freely have bathroom breaks / lunch breaks (try the Novotel across the street. Closest and clean), until about 4 pm when security started giving us ****, despite the fact that certain people were cutting the line in back of us and security did NOTHING. And I'm talking about 20 people cutting. I feel really bad for the people behind them. 

At around 5:30 they let us in the venue. They check your bags/pat you down and then you go to check in. IF YOU HAVE LMZ THEY WILL CHECK ID. They have a paper list with the names of LMZ ticket purchasers and how many tickets were purchased for each name. ***NOTE: There was a kid with us who was waiting since very early in the morning who had mentioned he bought the tickets through stub hub. Later on when we were in holding, we noticed he was not there and apparently had gotten removed from the line due to issues with his name not being on the re-purchased ticket. I'm not sure how this can be mended. It will be an issue for anyone with LMZ who was not the original purchaser.***

After you are checked in, you will get your LMZ package gear (a poster, laminate and bag) plus a sweet holographic ticket :)

You can buy merch or stop at the very cool BTWF booth, but truthfully I would suggest heading straight to the holding area in the basement if you want to keep your spot. Merch was still available after the show, but the BTWF booth was closed down sadly :(

The show was short as many mentioned but it was EXTREMELY well done. Gaga was on top of her game last night and it was FLAWLESS. SlayGa to the max. She comes out of a door on the top left side of the stage and performs two songs on the piano there. There is a piano on the subway platform to the right of the stage near the PRISM zone and it is very hard to see in standing room, however, for the most part she stays in the center. She goes up on a ladder for one small part and that is on the left. If you get there early enough, you will get front row, providing no one cuts in front of you. ;)

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for your thorough answer!! Definitely puts my mind at ease a bit, knowing the process of how things work.

I do have a few more questions. I was planning on lining up for LMZ fairly early in the morning, but I didn't want to come that early come dressed in my outfit for the show. I'm staying at a hotel literally a block away from Roseland, will it be okay to have my friend (who is also lining up with me) watch my spot so I can go quickly change closer to show time? I believe other people have been doing that.

Also, is there bathrooms in the LMZ holding spot? I wouldn't wanna lose my spot inline but again I have a friend with me so we could just hold spots? Is there coat check that's accessible without losing your spot? What time do they let you into the actual floor area? And how is THAT process...like is it just a free-for-all with people running, or do they make people walk? Do they let all LMZ in at once?

Sorry for all my questions :hug:. Appreciate you taking the time to answer!

Thank you so much for your thorough answer!! Definitely puts my mind at ease a bit, knowing the process of how things work.

I do have a few more questions. I was planning on lining up for LMZ fairly early in the morning, but I didn't want to come that early come dressed in my outfit for the show. I'm staying at a hotel literally a block away from Roseland, will it be okay to have my friend (who is also lining up with me) watch my spot so I can go quickly change closer to show time? I believe other people have been doing that.

Also, is there bathrooms in the LMZ holding spot? I wouldn't wanna lose my spot inline but again I have a friend with me so we could just hold spots? Is there coat check that's accessible without losing your spot? What time do they let you into the actual floor area? And how is THAT process...like is it just a free-for-all with people running, or do they make people walk? Do they let all LMZ in at once?

Sorry for all my questions :hug:. Appreciate you taking the time to answer!

Hey! It's no problem, its good to ask. 

I think you would be able to change at your hotel providing you have someone save your spot and providing security is not being rude that day. I would verify it with security before leaving the barricade that they will be OK with you coming back to your original spot. A girl in our line left to change costumes and she had no issues with security. 

There are definitely bathrooms in the holding area. There are also coat checks there if you would want to drop off your stuff before the show-- it will probably be about an hour or so before you go into the actual stage area... so pee a lot!! haha. They will line you up in two rows in the same line, so we just had the person who was in our pair hold our spot while we went to the bathroom. Most of us came with people so it wasnt too much of an issue. I think they let us in around 7ish? Hard to say, I was so tired by then haha. They were pretty vocal about the no running/walk slowly thing and security walked in front of us to prevent running, but when we were a few yards from the stage everyone kind of ran for it. They yelled, but at that point we were there so it didn't really matter LOL.

Hope that helps :)

Yes!

Haha awesome. It was great hanging with you and Adelade (sp?) at the show! Hope you guys made it home ok :)

Alegagaloo

I hope Marc will never attend a Gaga show here in Italy. We are not cute with people that act like him.

Archived