💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roseland 3/30-My Experience

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

Last night was absolutely amazing. I'm still in shock. This all might come out rambled, but I wanted to explain what all went down!

-I got there at 7:20 am and was 4th in line for Little Monster Zone. By that time, there were about 30 people in GA. We decided to start a number line for LMZ which worked out for the first 30 of us. We all respected each other.
-The wait wasn't too bad, it only drizzled about an hour before we went in
-Gaga sent us cupcakes <3
-At around 3, Marc cut 3/4 of the entire LMZ line, but I didn't care because he didn't cut me and if he tried getting in front of me, there would be trouble
-They brought us into a basement holding room where we had to line up in the same order as we were all day. It was pretty organized and awesome.
-When they brought us to the stage, I ended up getting front row and center. I died.
-I never really had the issue of people pushing. I'm thinking that the crowd for this show was much calmer than the Friday one.
-GAGA WAS INCREDIBLE. THE OUTRO TO Waking Up in Vegas WAS INCREDIBLE. EVERYTHING WAS INCREDIBLE.

Edit: Let me talk about security for a second. For a while we had an amazing security guard next the LMZ line. He cracked jokes with us, talked with us, let us take bathroom/food/drink breaks. He was awesome. However, as the day progressed, security would begin cracking down on us about the breaks we could take. They even threatened to make 4 of us (who were first 6 in line) go to the back of the line if we took another bathroom break. HOWEVER, they gave no ****s about cutters. At one point, I even told a security guy about other people sneaking in and out of the line and he came over to me and said (quietly) "I don't care if y'all go to the bathroom, I'm not an asshole like the other guy". So like, they didn't even want to deal with those who were cutting. And even at this point we were afraid to leave the line because clearly security was a **** show and we couldn't help but think we would get back from the bathroom and another security guard would throw us to the back.

Roseland was a beautiful ballroom, but no wonder it's getting shut down because I would give the staff at this place MAYBE 2 out of 5 stars. The management should have stepped their game up years ago.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

-At around 3, Marc cut 3/4 of the entire LMZ line, but I didn't care because he didn't cut me and if he tried getting in front of me, there would be trouble

Well, I have several problems with this.

ChasingGhosts

Aw glad you had fun :hug: Wish I lived in NY tho :noparty: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

MonsterOfficial

-At around 3, Marc cut 3/4 of the entire LMZ line

dat betch  :miley:

exorcise my mind

Aww yay so glad you had a good time! I have LMZ for the 6th, so excited. I have a few questions...when do you get your merch that comes with the LMZ package? And is there an opportunity to buy merch before/after the show? Also...from the audience perspective, is her piano on the left side of the stage? (I've been trying to not watch too many videos so I don't spoil it for myself!)

Oh also, when you first get there early in the morning to line up...are the LMZ and GA lines separated? Like is it marked where each is supposed to line up or? And one more thing, are you allowed to sit down while you're waiting outside? Cause I know in New York sometimes they don't like you to sit on the sidewalks :sweat:.

Omg sorry for all the questions. I've just been trying to plan and talk to as many people as possible, lol!

TraeumereiLPB

I don't understand why people accept others cutting the line. If someone would cut me in line, I'd ask them to leave and if they don't, I'd let the security remove the person.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Diamond Heart

Ive read on ONTD, ATRL and GGD that Marc and Makieeb were being arseholes and skipping in front of people  :roll: 

Glad you had a great time ! Im so jelly :P

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Looks like you had an amazing time! :legend:

-Gaga sent us cupcakes <3

Awww... She's so sweet! :wub:

JeffSwift

Ive read on ONTD, ATRL and GGD that Marc and Makieeb were being arseholes and skipping in front of people  :roll: 

Well, I have LMZ on the 6th and if either of them try it, i'm going to freak out. I hate them both so ya 

Haroon

Front and center!? :udidnt: You basically had the best standing place in the whole venue :giveup: I'm glad that you had such a great time, the wait sounded totally worth it :yes: 

rivingtonreject

Maikeeb wasn't even at this show, I went last night too. HOWEVER, a large group of his friends cut in front of me (GA line) at around 2-3pm and I wasn't having it so I called security. Security asked some of the people around me to ensure that I wasn't the only one complaining ( I wasn't, quite a few people saw and felt cheated after waiting in the rain since 7am). Security called them out and sent them to the back of the line and all was well. 

Then, we saw Bobby Campbellwalking back and forth,and turn out, they complained to him and said we were lying, and that they too had ALL waited since the morning, (when in reality, one of them waited and let the others in line when they came late). Long story short, they straight up lied to Bobby and he ended up letting them in early, right after LMZ was let in. They then proceeded to subtweet us all saying things like "hope youre happy you kicked us out, now were second row! thanks bobby!!1!!!!1"

Very sick of the hierarchy in this fanbase.

rivingtonreject

but, that being said, I had a great time by the end of the night and the show made up for ALL the drama we experienced, Gaga killed it, I couldnt stop smiling, it was my friend's birthday, I was with people I love, I was happy

Diamond Heart

Maikeeb wasn't even at this show, I went last night too. HOWEVER, a large group of his friends cut in front of me (GA line) at around 2-3pm and I wasn't having it so I called security. Security asked some of the people around me to ensure that I wasn't the only one complaining ( I wasn't, quite a few people saw and felt cheated after waiting in the rain since 7am). Security called them out and sent them to the back of the line and all was well. 

Then, we saw Bobby Campbellwalking back and forth,and turn out, they complained to him and said we were lying, and that they too had ALL waited since the morning, (when in reality, one of them waited and let the others in line when they came late). Long story short, they straight up lied to Bobby and he ended up letting them in early, right after LMZ was let in. They then proceeded to subtweet us all saying things like "hope youre happy you kicked us out, now were second row! thanks bobby!!1!!!!1"

Very sick of the hierarchy in this fanbase.

Yeah when i mentioned Maikeeb i meant the first show, but seriously i cant believe that happened to you ! :| The entitlement is real.

What just makes me so angry is that they literally follow gaga around, let some people who cant afford to do that see her. Its like someone could have literally saved for months to go to the USA to see her, and that group would just send them in the wrong direction.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived