164 members have voted

1. 1. Most Sexual Album

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

pink sushi

Most of Gaga's albums have a mixture of extremely s-xual songs and not so s-xual. So it's hard to say..... Even Born This Way had Heavy Metal Lover, You And I, and Government Hooker! Overall it's probably ARTPOP though.....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

I said ARTPOP but no... ARTPOP is not only about s-x and it shouldn't be SEXPOP..,. If anything like that it should PASSIONPOP or EMOTIONPOP because ARTPOP is a very emotional album. And btw emotional doesn't only mean sad. It could be happy or cheery emotions.

Aura - not about s-x. (Do you wanna see me naked lover is not actually about s-x :rolling: )

Venus - s-x

G.U.Y. - half s-x half feminism

Sexxx Dreams - entirely about x. No denying it.

Jewels n Drugs - nope. About love and money and fame.

MANiCURE - s-x.

DWUW - The media judging. Not s-x.

Artpop - lol nope.

Swine - Rape. So it isn't like making love. It isn't the happy type of s-x. It's the bad one. So idk I wouldn't say it's much about s-x.

Donatella - nope.

Fashion! - nope.

MJH - nope.

Dope - NO! NO! NO!

Gypsy - nope.

Applause - nope.

So let's see... It seems to me like only Venus, Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE are based around s-x mostly. (3 tracks)

G.U.Y. Is more about feminism so nope for me. Swine I guesss you could say it's about s-x but I wouldn't but just to humor the people who call it SEXPOP let's count it as one. (1 track)

So all in all there is like 4 tracks based only on s-x ... Bye.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

ARTPOP

Even Applause is somewhat s-xual GIMME THAT THING THAT I LOVE. I'LL TURN THE LIGHTS OUT. TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH

"Gimme that thing that I love" she's talking about applause... Like you know... The name of the song :awkney:

"I'll turn the lights out" Darkness everywhere except her spotlight on the stage... Where she can perform... Then get applause... Like you know... The name of the song :awkney:

"TOUCH!" Your hands touch and make a noice... It's called an applause... Like you know... The name of the song :awkney:

Stop trying to make ARTPOP seem like a meaningless s-x album :noparty:

I said ARTPOP but no... ARTPOP is not only about s-x and it shouldn't be SEXPOP..,. If anything like that it should PASSIONPOP or EMOTIONPOP because ARTPOP is a very emotional album. And btw emotional doesn't only mean sad. It could be happy or cheery emotions.

Aura - not about s-x. (Do you wanna see me naked lover is not actually about s-x :rolling: )

Venus - s-x

G.U.Y. - half s-x half feminism

Sexxx Dreams - entirely about x. No denying it.

Jewels n Drugs - nope. About love and money and fame.

MANiCURE - s-x.

DWUW - The media judging. Not s-x.

ARTPOP - lol nope.

Swine - Rape. So it isn't like making love. It isn't the happy type of s-x. It's the bad one. So idk I wouldn't say it's much about s-x.

Donatella - nope.

Fashion! - nope.

MJH - nope.

Dope - NO! NO! NO!

Gypsy - nope.

Applause - nope.

So let's see... It seems to me like only Venus, Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE are based around s-x mostly. (3 tracks)

G.U.Y. Is more about feminism so nope for me. Swine I guesss you could say it's about s-x but I wouldn't but just to humor the people who call it SEXPOP let's count it as one. (1 track)

So all in all there is like 4 tracks based only on s-x ... Bye.

lmao oh you

lavenderblondee

ARTPOP, for sure. But, TF also had a lot of s-xual references..ahhhh. I think it's a mixture of all of them!

Tropico

lmao oh you

Idk if this is an insult or complimtnt ... Erm....

Goosey

Everyone voted ARTPOP...

Why?

Because bandwagon.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

tokyodisko

I can't believe people are choosing ARTPOP over TF/TFM. ARTPOP definitely has s-x, but it isn't as big of a theme, save for a couple songs, as it was in The Fame and The Fame Monster. Most of those songs were about getting laid.

Does 'I wanna take a ride on your disco stick' mean nothing to you?  :toofunny:

juicyjuicy

The Fame...Like almost every song. And it's all at the surface and hidden meanings too.

ARTPOP is not premised on s-x, and there is definitely a more implicit, artistic meaning and intent behind even the more "explicitly s-xual songs" like Sexxx Dreams. I wouldn't say a theme of ARTPOP is s-x, while with The Fame, s-x definitely goes hand in hand with fame and money.

Computer

I voted the Fame, my reason being she definitely acted the most s-xual in the videos for that album.  

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived