💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

When should I get there?

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Featured Posts

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Hi! This is my first Lady Gaga concert and my first concert where I will be on the floor. I have LMZ tickets for the Atlanta tour and I know we get early entry into the arena, but I'm sure there will still be a line .So can anyone tell me from previous experience how early before the concert should I be there, I want to be able to be as close to the stage as possible. 

Thank you everyone! 

Future Lover

With LMZ I think you're guaranteed front row due to the length of the catwalks, but I plan on getting there at 8am or so. I want to meet people in line and have first pick as well. No one should have to camp overnight because there isn't a key holder.

ItsOnlyAshleigh

7 am

With LMZ I think you're guaranteed front row due to the length of the catwalks, but I plan on getting there at 8am or so. I want to meet people in line and have first pick as well. No one should have to camp overnight because there isn't a key holder.

I was thinking around that time as well. 

Thank you both for replying! 

Lana Winters

If you are LMZ you do NOT have to be there that early. I had LMZ for AC and I got there 30 mins late and had front row. For roseland I got there an hour before check in and was 5th row and keep in mind it's tiny and a normal show I would have been 1st or second row.

Future Lover

If you are LMZ you do NOT have to be there that early. I had LMZ for AC and I got there 30 mins late and had front row. For roseland I got there an hour before check in and was 5th row and keep in mind it's tiny and a normal show I would have been 1st or second row.

I know you don't have to be there that early, I was just saying that early in the morning would be good just to guarantee front row. The email we get will say something like "Be in line at 5:30", but a lot of people get there at noon.

Nine the night before is dumb because there's nothing to gain. Front row will be SO easy with LMZ due to the large perimeter of the stage. You're bound to have her right in front of you at some part of the show.

Lana Winters

I know you don't have to be there that early, I was just saying that early in the morning would be good just to guarantee front row. The email we get will say something like "Be in line at 5:30", but a lot of people get there at noon.

Nine the night before is dumb because there's nothing to gain. Front row will be SO easy with LMZ due to the large perimeter of the stage. You're bound to have her right in front of you at some part of the show.

You could get there an hour before and still be front row though. :emma: At least 2-3 hours before 5:30 but anything above that is excessive and unnecessary with LMZ.

ItsOnlyAshleigh

You could get there an hour before and still be front row though. :emma: At least 2-3 hours before 5:30 but anything above that is excessive and unnecessary with LMZ.

I was hoping so, part of the reason I bought LMZ was for pretty much the guarantee of the first few rows. I may get there early- ish still but Its a drive from my house, I just didn't want to be on a strict time schedule. Thank you all! 

Future Lover

I guess it depends what show you're going to. My show is really small so I shouldn't worry, but like I said I want to go downtown early to get the experience. Plus I could still go around and look for her buses if no one else is in line.

ItsOnlyAshleigh

I guess it depends what show you're going to. My show is really small so I shouldn't worry, but like I said I want to go downtown early to get the experience. Plus I could still go around and look for her buses if no one else is in line.

I want to get there a little early to meet people, that's half of the fun so I've heard. Atlanta is pretty huge. 

ItsOnlyAshleigh

You are so lucky that you get to see Gaga :giveup:

It took a lot to get to go, I sold a lot of stuff, and used my savings bonds, ha. You will get to go one day, don't give up! 

Luffy

It took a lot to get to go, I sold a lot of stuff, and used my savings bonds, ha. You will get to go one day, don't give up! 

Well her concert at the Staples center is only 4 hours away from me but parents wont let me go :fat:

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Well her concert at the Staples center is only 4 hours away from me but parents wont let me go :fat:

I'm sorry! They won't let you go because it's to far?

Archived