💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Finally GaGa has good lights!

seana39223

Featured Posts

seana39223

My only ever complaint about GaGa's live shows where the lights they used to be so boring but now it looks like that's changed as the roséland show had amazing lights and she used lasers in her iTunes and xFactor performances.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny

I guess that is why she says DANCE SEX ART POP TECH :teehee:

I like dancin', and ponies....

The Professor

I went to JT in concert and the lights were AMAZING. Hoping for something like that for Gaga

seana39223

I went to JT in concert and the lights were AMAZING. Hoping for something like that for Gaga

Beat lights I've seen was either Example or 30 Seconds To Mars.

Married the Night

Would be nice if you provided specific examples in the OP. Kinda useless w/o them. :)

Allan

I was thinking about this earlier today. I love how she's using different kinds of lighting in the background insted of screens.

hell0samuel

yeah i study lighting and production at college, and for roseland she uses really nice lights.. I have also noticed that she has been using better lighting

hopefully for the tour it continues, I think using lighting properly can really benefit a show. I mean look at The Mrs Carter Show, it was such a simple stage (but still nice) and a simple show (compared to something Gaga would put on) but still had an amazing lighting rig and was used properly!

yeah i study lighting and production at college, and for roseland she uses really nice lights.. I have also noticed that she has been using better lighting

hopefully for the tour it continues, I think using lighting properly can really benefit a show. I mean look at The Mrs Carter Show, it was such a simple stage (but still nice) and a simple show (compared to something Gaga would put on) but still had an amazing lighting rig and was used properly!

Lighting can truly make or break a show. CRUCIAL component to all stage shows.

Tokyo Rose

I want see Gaga perform, not a laser lightshow  :toofunny:

I'm sure the Prismatic Tour will have lots of colorful lights, maybe that's more your speed

Archived