Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Roseland 3/28 - Videos, Pix, Set List + My Experience

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

Lol, it's not Gaga's fault you spent so much money despite the fact that she never confirmed what she would be playing and for how long. In addition, it makes no sense to expect her to put on a giant show for a venue as small as Roseland. This isn't the tour, this is a show at Roseland. You got your money's worth to see one of this generation's most iconic popstars perform one of the last shows in the most iconic venue in NYC.

Like I said, not complaining.... but you should have been there to feel the vibe when Gaga was done.. everyone looked around at each other and were shocked.. people were even saying right then and there that they were pissed..

I know I'm spending a lot of money and that's completely MY doing.. But I've seen Gaga a **** load of times and this was by far the messiest set up I have ever seen.

The set being short is disappointing but that's not what I'm pissed about.. what I'm truly pissed about is the amount of people pushing and shoving their way to the front SUCCESSFULLY and security not giving a ****..

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters

Lol, it's not Gaga's fault you spent so much money despite the fact that she never confirmed what she would be playing and for how long. In addition, it makes no sense to expect her to put on a giant show for a venue as small as Roseland. This isn't the tour, this is a show at Roseland. You got your money's worth to see one of this generation's most iconic popstars perform one of the last shows in the most iconic venue in NYC.

55 mins tho. :toofunny: The general look of confusion from everyone was hilarious tbh.

Prometheus

I bet she does different songs each night. The ARTPOP songs may remain consistent, but I think songs like Black Jesus + Amen Fashion will get switched out.

Lana Winters

Like I said, not complaining.... but you should have been there to feel the vibe when Gaga was done.. everyone looked around at each other and were shocked.. people were even saying right then and there that they were pissed..

I know I'm spending a lot of money and that's completely MY doing.. But I've seen Gaga a **** load of times and this was by far the messiest set up I have ever seen.

The set being short is disappointing but that's not what I'm pissed about.. what I'm truly pissed about is the amount of people pushing and shoving their way to the front SUCCESSFULLY and security not giving a ****..

I even told Joya (LMZ handler) and she literally told me to sit down and that there's nothing she can do about it.. I was like oh ok thanks for being so nice lol

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Everyone was so confused and I swear everyone looked around the room as if to ask each other "really?" and just :emma:

unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  not what i expected to read about the show.  1 hour??  i want to hear DWUW, ARTPOP, Venus, and Mary Jane Holland!   I was completely sure she would do a 2 hr set.  Hope she changes for the following shows!

ChristianSaad

I bet she does different songs each night. The ARTPOP songs may remain consistent, but I think songs like Black Jesus + Amen Fashion will get switched out.

NO WAY! That's what I thought at first but in soundcheck yesterday we heard it and she literally did all the same songs in the same order. And Black Jesus had choreography and there was a whole "catwalk" above the stage that she only used for Black Jesus.

I would love her for her to switch things out but I think she chose each song for a specific reason.. What that reason is, I couldn't tell you lol..

It's funny - I'm flying from the uk for LMZ for this next week and I'm not surprised by the legnth of the set list at all. People expecting a regular tour set were always going to be disappointed. It was possible she could have played an entirely jazz accoustic set for something like this.

Also, I've never been to New York before so will be having a holiday while I'm there too - going to a show on broadway etc so although the reason I'm going is Gaga it will be a great trip either way.

The fact you got nowhere near the front with LMZ from noon is pretty rubbish though :( I don't think I'll bother going early if that's the case - I'll just come for ticket time and let the chips fall where they may ><

Ratchetry

I even told Joya (LMZ handler) and she literally told me to sit down and that there's nothing she can do about it.. I was like oh ok thanks for being so nice lol

just because you say youre not complaining doesnt mean youre not complaining, because half of this post is nothing but a bunch of complaints, exceptions, and negative comments. you should have known there was a risk of her not ~performing the way you wanted her to perform for you~ when you decided to spend as much money to fly across the country without even knowing what type of production the Roseland theater was able to accommodate.

She chose to do that show for you, she picked the songs, she did choreography, she did everything she could. She obviously put enough effort to even HAVE rehearsals. For a venue as intimate as this one, for such an occasion, she could have easily sat at a piano and only done her most famous singles for double the amount of money you paid for. Hell, she could have used this as promo for ARTPOP, but instead chose to play songs she most likely will not do again because they weren't singles in previous eras.

You don't know the reasons why she chose those songs, you don't know if it was Roseland's idea for her to perform for only an hour or if it was hers. 

this entire post comes as entirely ungrateful and entitled. 

This is always the problem with Gaga fans, they have theories or objections on what she could have done BETTER before relishing in the moments they share with her. 

Anthagio

Wow 55 mins? concerts are usually longer :( maybe cause it was her Birthday? :laughga:

Except, this isn't a concert.

"She didn't do this for me. She didn't do that for me. I wasn't catered to." That's all this comes down to. It's funny that you complain about fans who pushed to get to the front when your entitled hissy fits are sounding exactly like how those types of fans act. You're one person, she doesn't have to cater to you.

thefamebitch

What's up Chicago!!!! =) You guys were so amazing..

I WISH THE PEOPLE I WAS IN LINE WITH WERE NEXT TO ME DURING THE SHOW!!!!!!!

****ing assholes seriously ruined everyone else's night

I'm guessing you were in the middle by *those* people?? Lol, we had a great spot! Wish you were by us!

ChristianSaad

I guess this can come across like complaining but I'm not ungrateful or mad or angry. I love Gaga and I always will. I don't want anyone to think I love her any less.

Although I will say this "new generation" of Gaga fans are out of control and they are ruining the experience for other people. I don't mean ALL the fans, just a certain percentage of the fan base. But what should I do? Not see Gaga live anymore? Just because a bunch of ****tards are showing up these days? I just have to deal with them the best I can and not let them get in the way of me and my Gaga experience.........

But tonight, they did

Archived