Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

What's the Scheisse of ARTPOP?


Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

DITD was the BBB of TFM, Scheisse was the DITD of BTW, but what's the Scheisse of ARTPOP?

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

G.U.Y. only this time, it actually became a single.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tropico

Scheiße is about Feminism so I don't see how it could be Dope, Venus or Sexxx Dreams. I say it's easily G.U.Y. Like duh. :)

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rat Boy

Scheiße is about Feminism so I don't see how it could be Dope, Venus or Sexxx Dreams. I say it's easily G.U.Y. Like duh. :)

No it's dope

"****ing rat" - @Dynamite
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jewels n Drugs

MANiCURE or SD..

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...