Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

Birthday Boy

Its impossible this year. She will be on Tour and she will also release the Jazz album. A new album Era needs time and energy for promotion and managing. It would be ideal for Gaga to release Gypsy in Summer (and if she wants Sexxx Dreams or Dope for last quarter as well), in September release the Jazz album, in January perfrom in Space and release the lead single and in February the second ACT EP.

I can't wait that much :noparty: I'll be done with her again if she takes too long a break

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

finally GUY is free falling so you guys can move on already. interscope never cared guys :toofunny:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

GagaMyBlood95

Better so that we can move on. I hope that Gaga will release a 4th single and then move on to ACT II next year.

Gypsy tbh, I won't accept anything else at this point...

VforVendetta

I can't wait that much :noparty: I'll be done with her again if she takes too long a break

:awkney: Between all albums there are breaks. Also the break isn't even that big considering that it's only half a year and with a single and a Jazz album between. MJ's albums had 3 years gap at least each other. Anyway what you said is ridiculous. Gaga can't please everyone and you just got new music 7 months ago. You better hand over your stan card cause there is no chance for new pop music this year and Gaga doesn't even care if you will jump ship or not. I only hope you know swimming.

Jee Yew Whai

how can you let go off g.u.y. when there is no other single to hold on too.  :cry:

monketsharona

people are still tracking G.U.Y. ? ^^ 

Just move on ;) 

Birthday Boy

:awkney: Between all albums there are breaks. Also the break isn't even that big considering that it's only half a year and with a single and a Jazz album between. MJ's albums had 3 years gap at least each other. Anyway what you said is ridiculous. Gaga can't please everyone and you just got new music 7 months ago. You better hand over your stan card cause there is no chance for new pop music this year and Gaga doesn't even care if you will jump ship or not. I only hope you know swimming.

but I remember she said she wanted it out before tour so she could perform it too. A lot of promises were broken this era :giveup:

Jee Yew Whai

people are still tracking G.U.Y. ? ^^ 

Just move on ;)

i mean... what else could we talk about on this thread. ARTPOP is not doing well either

VforVendetta

but I remember she said she wanted it out before tour so she could perform it too. A lot of promises were broken this era :giveup:

If she releases a second ACT she will probably extend the Tour in 2015 and this is a much wiser move cause is the second ACT II becames a success it will also push the first ACT and Gaga will get 2 succeessful albums and a very successful Tour. If she releases it now she will probably get two flop Era's and a mediocore Tour success.

ViviLittleM

After May 20 th Gaga will have a 8 days break.

Lol Gypslay please during this break...

Impossible... :toofunny:

After May 20 th Gaga will have a 8 days break.

Lol Gypslay please during this break...

Impossible... :toofunny:

She will tour in Canada. Her first break will be on June 3, not that she shouldnt release or announce Gypsy until then.

ViviLittleM

She will tour in Canada. Her first break will be on June 3, not that she shouldnt release or announce Gypsy until then.

Yes it's a mistake by me :3

It's still one of my favorite songs from ARTPOP like MTN is still my second favortite song from BTW. I don't care about charts.

i love mtn

It's on the bottom half in my opinion. Worst chorus on the album but one of the best bridges.

no no no

Freddy

I just listen 'Gyspy' first the first time in a long time.... If it's not released I will probably never fully recover  :cry:

Archived