Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

artRave Outfit Thread

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

MonsterBall13

I'm gonna do the albino look she did because I'm albino and I can pull it off better than anyone else

DeleteMyAccount

I hope Gaga and team sell the ARTPOP masks like in the I&V shoot.  They're so cool and I need one.  Too lazy to make one myself. I'll probably wear a one of those fan-made Gaga sweaters.  Been looking into that.  And possibly my Paparazzi glasses.   :awesome:

joemayzzin

I'm doing a custom ARTPOP spray paint tank top, white fishnets on my arms/body, covering my whole body in neon paint splatters with camo shorts and metallic fishnets for my legs. Of course crazy guy liner ughhhhh can't wait!!!!!

I saw someone say someone about people possibly jacking ideas lol good point but just remember you thought of it first and will probably rock it better (;

feelitinmybones

I'm going with my girlfriend, but what I've envisioned so far is just a flower band in my hair and shorts with a shirt, maybe applause makeup for effect. It's gonna be hot as hell so deff gonna be in minimal clothing :party:

YizzamJeni

Oh, what a lovely tee! ♡

May I ask you, from which label this shirt has been designed/produced?

:)

You can find this shirt along with long sleeves, tank-tops, raiser-back and even leggings on Yizzam.com :) 

Where can I get that shirt

That shirt is available on Yizzam.com You can even find tank-tops, raiser-backs and leggings with the same design. :)

YizzamJeni

Hey guys we have the Botticelli shirts available on Yizzam.com we also have tank-tops, raiser- backs and even leggings with the same design. We also have Giveaways every other Friday. Maybe you'll be lucky and get one for Free!! ;)

Sugarfall

I thought about about wearing a black/red flanell shirt idk about the rest. I also thought of blonde dreadlocks, but making myself is nah and there arent cheap, good looking synthetic dreads that could be dyed to blonde. Also I thought of doing the sodacanglasses, but I wouldnt see for **** if I did that.

Archived