Gaga talks about Pigrez

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mess at gaga's reply :awkney:

even bigger mess at the first tweet :awkney:

what do you think he'll be doing there? kill her? :smh: i'm sure he likes her music... if he causes trouble i would agree aboutsending him away, but this is very childish

Do you think after all the things he has said ( he still tweets her mean thing) the fans in the concert would not say bad things to him ( and he knows it) not only that but this drama  would happen in her birthday :eww:

And I bet he would have tried to  make a big story about how monsters attacked him in the concert while he was doing nothing.  

Dean Winchester

ofcourse he sent this pic, because he CRAVES for attention. but that doesn't mean he will kill her though :smh: he is just one of those people who say much, but don't do much imo.

+

her fans would've started the trouble if he would be going because most of them are just as bad as him :smh: you may say perez is threatening gaga, but what are all of you obsessed stans doing? :lmao:

My point is that it doesn't matter if he'll actually kill her  :toofunny: its that she's a celebrity, so even a simple joke that suggests an underlying threat will be taken seriously by her label, security team and the people around her.  The obsessed fans aren't going to hurt gaga though.  The whole issue is that Perez is going to an intimate gig which makes it unsafe for gaga, and unsafe for himself (cuz fans wouldn beat the sh*t out of him).  If the obsessed fans that send threats to Perez went to his party, im sure he'd call the cops.   :party:

Tokyo Rose

Love her attitude :gaga:I follow him on Twitter and it's so weird seeing her reply to this when I saw it as he tweeted it.

:wtf:  ew

ItsTommyBitch

Yess.. the shade!! LOVE THIS SIDE OF GAGA!

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SpaceAce

Anyone else notice her making a nod to the bridge of We Can't Stop?

It's my party I can ____ if I want to 

More like a nod to It's My Party by Lesley Gore.

shaneybaby

haha b---hgaga  ..love it! she has to stand up to that fool or he will do something crazy i think. his obsession is scary. if u hate someone why be obsessed w them? werido 

Archived