๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Twitter monsters

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson

Ewww, some of them are really nasty/disgustin, how can they been so ****ing mean, that's so ****ing sad

ย 

3AFzERn.gif

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

Ew I'm on her and this girl Hannah's page now. How messy. Calling other fans randoms and acting b---hy.

Elizabeth

I think the moral of this is not to rely on other people if you wanna meet Gaga, especially in any big city that she often is in. I wouldn't pay any mind to those being mean, they can't dictate where you can and can't go and I'm sure if Gaga had any real problem with fans meeting her in certain places she, or her security, would let people know about it (eg. Outside her apartment, although during events like Roseland I expect there will be people there anyway).

TonzaPOP123

And @iampetga told us that she's a teenager and not in the Haus of Gaga :smh: but my excitement for her tweets went down when she told us tbh :cry:

Princess Die

These "real fans" sound really gross. :awkney: I can just imagine them spraying on Crazy Lady to mask the fact that they haven't showered for days while waiting for Gaga to take out her garbage or something.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. โค

lego

Oops they're reading the thread, ggd promo!:) Grow up little children, lying makes you ugly. "Gigi" is not your friend if you need to fight with other fans about who gets to see her.

FreePalestine

thefamebitch

I hope they see this since they know of this thread:

Get a real job and stop acting like everyone else with prior commitments are "randoms" and aren't worthy of meeting gaga. Some of us have been here from the beginning, just because we have lives and others to support does not make ANYONE less of a fan. You should be ashamed of yourself, and go ahead Diana/ Hannah, subtweet me and I'll come right for you on twitter directly too. I don't care if I know you, nor do I want to know you vile people, shame on all of you.

This "hierarchy of fans" that's going on makes me sick to my stomach. It's not right, period. I'm not like jealous of the fans like Maikeeb or the other ones who follow her around all the time, but I feel like they all just rub it in the faces of the rest of the fans and how they're so much closer to Gaga than the rest of us. I mean, it's not like I have a choice about it, I don't live in NYC, Chicago, or LA, so I don't have the opportunity to meet her at all. It just isn't right imo. Certain fans shouldn't feel superior to other fans, we are all exactly the same and should be treated the same. No one should feel more important than another. It's not right and pisses me off.

Shadow

Ridiculous... These "fans" are hypocrites, if they talk about her privacy. Then to rob the chance for other fans is such a disgusting display of selfishness. I really hope Gaga doesn't condone this type thing, although she sometimes appears to encourage this super fan thing.

There is no hierarchy in a pop star's fan base... :fail:

๐Ÿ–ค ๐–ค“ โ™ ๏ธŽ

MahoTheMnstr

I just wish they felt one day what it's like to NOT live even close to any of those places and to love someone so much and not even being able to see her in person, it feels horrible sometimes

I'm happy that Gaga takes her time meeting fans, but like she said Nobody is gonna care about what you tweeted and how many selfies you took with her, living a city that she goes frequently to does not make you a better fan than the rest of us in the middle of nowhere..ย  :excuseme:

Archived