Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

gaga's trying to pretend that DWUW didnt happen at all?

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

Gerrard174

Gaga's facebook just updated its cover photo.

It said new album featuring G.U.Y., Applause and Venus.

It totally ignored DWUW. Is gaga really trying to pretend DWUW was not a single and instead venus is?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

OJaiK5i.gif

Whats a DWUW ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

TimisaMonster

Gaga had Fozzie eat the USB and it literally became what it was in the first place...crap OJaiK5i.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I would like her to talk about it eventually... Especially after having talked about the video as something that already existed

Clearly, she's putting DWUW in its' grave. No doubt because her time with R. Kelly has enlightened her on his atrocious crimes. He has a real ugly past with evidence that's far too incriminating to dismiss it as frivolous media accusations. The kind of person he is is, interestingly, the exact kind of person gaga was lashing out at in her Swine performance. Everyone makes mistakes, so let's just let DWUW be a bump in the road.

At the end of the day, PAY DUST stans. Pay dust. 

In the words of Queen Elsa of Arrendelle, 

tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500.gif

Disregard

If Katy can do it with Uncle, which actually had a video release, than Gaga can do it with the promo buzz holiday teaser single DWUW. :fan:

Archived