❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lady Gaga - Heavy Metal in the Dark [ Ha4sFe4er MegaMash ] UPDATE!

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

*Hey guys,

*as soon as I messaged that I won't give up on what I do, because of you guys. I decided to create this mashup. I hope you all will enjoy it! [ This contains no Dance In The Dark vocals, else the mashup would pretty much not fit with eachother ]

*lolkg.png

*Heavy Metal In The Dark

*http://youtu.be/ppikAA0jyyQ

*Cover by breakfast Diamond

Crossfit

Lion Heart

2 of my fave songs joined :flutter:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde pout. Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy south." :rofl:

That line makes more sense to be honest, except for the blonde pout. Good job Ricardo! :hug:

Mr Ricky

"I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde pout. Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy south." :rofl:

That line makes more sense to be honest, except for the blonde pout. Good job Ricardo! :hug:

Haha I wanted to make a change for once Thank you :hug:

Nice work !

LN1yB.gif

Thank you guys :hug:

@Dawson, I explained why I came back, its in page 2 of my thread. :hehe:

Crossfit

Sounds great except for the fact that the songs are 3 semitones apart, which means that either the vocals should be brought 3 semitones down or the instrumental 3 semitones up in order for the whole thing to sound in tune.

Mr Ricky

omfg omfg omfg. ASHESBORN IS RIGHT D:

REUPLOADING THE ONE!

omfg omfg omfg. ASHESBORN IS RIGHT D:

REUPLOADING THE ONE!

Crossfit

Gaga is Life

I absolutly love the begining but the I could be your girl girl girl girl girl girl but would you love me if I'd rule the world world world bit is my favourite.

Mr Ricky

So you're... back now? :rollsweat: Great mashup though, as always. :legend:
Nice work ! LN1yB.gif
"I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde pout. Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy south." :rofl: That line makes more sense to be honest, except for the blonde pout. Good job Ricardo! :hug:
Sounds great except for the fact that the songs are 3 semitones apart, which means that either the vocals should be brought 3 semitones down or the instrumental 3 semitones up in order for the whole thing to sound in tune.
Filthy south :lmao: I like it, good job :golfclap: Chorus does sound a bit off though
omfg omfg omfg. ASHESBORN IS RIGHT D: REUPLOADING THE ONE! omfg omfg omfg. ASHESBORN IS RIGHT D: REUPLOADING THE ONE!
I absolutly love the begining but the I could be your girl girl girl girl girl girl but would you love me if I'd rule the world world world bit is my favourite.

Thank you guys! UPDATED !! Pitch correction! :hug: Thanks Ashes and Ivan for correcting me! <3

and thank you for the cover Im using it! :D

Crossfit

Archived