💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roseland tickets! Today's the day! (hopefully)

wahljennifer322

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahljennifer322

Great news! You are the first April date I have seen post about receiving anything regarding their tickets! I haven't heard a peep regarding my tickets or my LMZ email. I know one of the other posters posted the info from their email message on here buuuuut, there is just something about getting your own email that confirms everything you ordered is in line and correct. I called TM yesterday but they were not very helpful so I am going to try again today and hope to get a different person on the phone who can give me more than "looks like all the tickets are in process of being printed and you'll have them by next Tuesday". I want to know about MY tickets.

wahljennifer322

TM just confirmed with me that MY tickets were printed yesterday and I will be receiving them shortly. What's curious to me is why some people got emails when their tickets printed. I hope that because I did not get an email that I will still get one notifying me of shipping. Although, I suppose I can track them via UPS with my order #.

wahljennifer322

So within minutes of each other, I got an email from TM saying my tickets were printed followed up by a UPS delivery confirmation that they arrived at my house this morning! Tracked online and sure enough, the did arrive! I can officially be excited now! REALITY can finally set in!

PAWS UP!

GypsyPrincess26

So within minutes of each other, I got an email from TM saying my tickets were printed followed up by a UPS delivery confirmation that they arrived at my house this morning! Tracked online and sure enough, the did arrive! I can officially be excited now! REALITY can finally set in!

PAWS UP!

I  said the same thing NOW WE CAN BE EXCITED!!! <333

Illuminati Freak

I got my Roseland tickets today for April 2nd. I'm actually looking for another ticket for that night so if anyone has an extra they wanna sell please PM me.  :)

ChristianSaad

I'm going to the first show and I fly out tomorrow morning to NY!!!

If my tickets don't come in the next few hours then I'm so screwed  :eww:  :toofunny:

Illuminati Freak

I'm going to the first show and I fly out tomorrow morning to NY!!!

If my tickets don't come in the next few hours then I'm so screwed  :eww:  :toofunny:

You just call ticket master and they cancel them and have Will Call tickets left for you at the Roseland box office it's no big deal. 

ChristianSaad

You just call ticket master and they cancel them and have Will Call tickets left for you at the Roseland box office it's no big deal. 

They came literally minutes after I wrote that post.

Thought about doing will call but I have LMZ on Friday and the check in is at 5:30. Will Call opens at 5 or 6 I think, so it would either be cutting it real close or too late.

Archived