💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CRAYON POP is the ARTRAVE OPENING ACT (From June 26-July 22)

hughdancy

Featured Posts

tokyodisko

I love that she is having a K-pop group open, but I wish it was someone else.

Or Mademoiselle Yulia- she's J-pop. 

That would be an even better fit. 

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

This is actually kind of interesting :sweat:

I'm actually kind of glad artRave isn't solely rave-esque. As far as we know, it's gonna be very genre-mix heavy? :party:

3 points in and ready for more

Gerrard174

The title?

They are crayon pop not crayola ..

Between i rather get 2ne1 than Crayon Pop.. seriously they are not even good. They are so childish with helmets on

this is rather sad and tragic news gaga losing her classiness and turning to k crapmusic which is non artsy non classy but pure kindergarten music for popularity uhuh how exciting

SEANGT

So are we going to fix this to Crayon Pop or.... It's kind of rude to leave it incorrect like that

I feel like I'm one of the few people that is really bummed they're not opening for my date :(

Scarlet Witch

this is rather sad and tragic news gaga losing her classiness and turning to k crapmusic which is non artsy non classy but pure kindergarten music for popularity uhuh how exciting

excuse me no

Iconoclast

What are people so upset about? I think they are a cool choice for a support act, and it's definitely a bold move on Gaga's part. No one is going to buy Gaga tickets for the support act, but it may turn some people onto a group that is largely unknown in Western countries. I wish they were coming to Australia!

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived