💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CRAYON POP is the ARTRAVE OPENING ACT (From June 26-July 22)

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I'm not sure I know who they are, but it's okay. There's a lot of monsters who like k-pop and j-pop so it's cool. 

+ they look cute, and I'm glad starlight won't be opening :giveup: and that opening is not that important tbh. 

💎

Desperado

why is this people complaining ...? i dont even like k pop, but i'd not care about it that much, gaga had starlight opening for her and that was a mess. 

Desperado

Why is anyone complaining? You don't go to the show to see the opening act, you go to see Lady Gaga.

ikr,  some fans are dumb or something.  

RAMROD

YAASSSS!! Sad it cannot be 2NE1 but whatevs K-POP biatch!! #PopThePussies

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

MahoTheMnstr

why is this people complaining ...? i dont even like k pop, but i'd not care about it that much, gaga had starlight opening for her and that was a mess. 

Morphine Prince

Well, at least I know I can arrive a little late! Never been into K-POP and probably never will. I don't like this song and I probably won't like the rest of their music. My seat will be there so I can eat before or something. Disappointed but hey, if you like it, congrats.

darkvenusian

I love them! 

Hoping for Kyary or 2NE1, or GG or even the f(x) to open the European tour!  :worship2:

Vernier

Different and unexpected, can't wait to see what they bring, honestly can't be any worse than Starlight tbh

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived