đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 06 Denver, CO

Mittens

Featured Posts

Thank you!

Guys, I'm freaking out. Does the Little Monster Zone GA line up in the normal GA Line?!?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone here?? I'm wearing gold pants, black shirt, and a gold cover for my mouth!! Say hi if you see me! I'm towards the front of the GA line!

She killed it guys!

She wore a unicorn mask, talked about getting high in Colorado, and slayed our every soul! I was so close! And I touchd Asiels entire leg, like hugged it because it screamed work it baby and he dropped down and swung his leg down to me!

Amazing night

MANiDONTCURE

She killed it guys!

She wore a unicorn mask, talked about getting high in Colorado, and slayed our every soul! I was so close! And I touchd Asiels entire leg, like hugged it because it screamed work it baby and he dropped down and swung his leg down to me!

Amazing night

At the Los Angeles artrave I touched a dancers leg and the security guard like tapped my shoulder and looked at me all mad lmao

HOLY **** IM GONNA CRY THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY ****ING LIFE. SHE ****ING SLAYED EVERYONE HOLY **** AND THEN THAT BOY TAYLOR WHO THREW THE LETTER AND WENT BACKSTAGE. I CRIED. GAGA IS SO AMAZING WOW. AND EVERYONE WAS ON THEIR FEET DANCING AND SCREAMING IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING HOLY **** LOL

Glamourpuss

I'm so happy for you guys. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. :)

Arizonadream777

Didn't b and jz have there concert last night to? Did it affect gagas show?

Schwerk

I see articles she was in the hospital? I guess the just interpreted her instagram the wrong way?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AND THEN THAT BOY TAYLOR WHO THREW THE LETTER AND WENT BACKSTAGE. I CRIED.

Yeah him and his friend he was with brough at least 20 stuffed animals all with basically the same letter attached to them. It obviously worked out for them but it seems a little unfair. Not to mention they cut in front of the majority of the LMZ check in line. Oh well some people are a bit greedy.

I HAD AN AMAZING NIGHT! Met a lot of cool people and made new friends. Obviously Gaga put on an incredible show! Now I'm in that post-gaga depression though :( gahhhhh why can't the show last forever?!?!?

I see articles she was in the hospital? I guess the just interpreted her instagram the wrong way?

that like was weird for me to see because she was like 500% there and performing live and vocals on point, she's a machine... i was like wtf she was sick? :*( i felt bad afterwards reading that she was in the hospital because you could not tell. She said she was going to smoke a joint and go to sleep lol

Yeah him and his friend he was with brough at least 20 stuffed animals all with basically the same letter attached to them. It obviously worked out for them but it seems a little unfair. Not to mention they cut in front of the majority of the LMZ check in line. Oh well some people are a bit greedy.

I HAD AN AMAZING NIGHT! Met a lot of cool people and made new friends. Obviously Gaga put on an incredible show! Now I'm in that post-gaga depression though :( gahhhhh why can't the show last forever?!?!?

OMG IT SMELLED LIKE WEED THE ENTIRE TIME

Didn't b and jz have there concert last night to? Did it affect gagas show?

did they perform after or before? o.o i have no idea

Yeah I don't think she was actually hospitalized. They have oxygen tanks backstage for this reason.

It was amazing!!!! She even sang a little bit of "I Will Always Love You" after DWUW!!! She killed them vocals!!!

Gagaloo911

Omg last night was incredible! Her vocals were on point, just amazing.

Thanks Gaga for that unforgettable time :pawsup:

Archived