Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Do you think the layout of the stage is good?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPanda

I love it!! But whats with that 'missing' piece of stage? (On the top part of the picture), dont like that though :/

gardenpanty

I love it!! But whats with that 'missing' piece of stage? (On the top part of the picture), dont like that though :/

It's a little stage so I suppose she wants everyone on the GA to be close to her at some point. :shrug: but I don't know, we'll see.

thatfoxyfeeling

Not really, I don't particularly care if I'm honest

Gaga fan, doesn't care to go see her live :coffee:

DirtyRichHooker

Gaga fan, doesn't care to go see her live :coffee:

No I don't, because I have other things that take priority to be honest

dfghuer5

I love how long the catwalks are and how much barrier there will be! So many oportunites to see her up close even if you aren't near the stage. I wonder how often she ill go right to the end of the catwalks though?

It's better than a lot of the tour stages this year... 

See the Prism Stage...

Katy: OH EM GEE. I WANT TO STICK MY FANS INSIDE THE STAGE CAUSE I LAHV MY FANS.

b---h been done already.

gagalovesme

The thing I love about it is that its like a hybrid of the BTWB stage and TMB stage.  Its like she took the good parts of both stages and just put them together.  And it actually looks like a F**kin rave, with the transparent catwalks, the screen, it looks amazing.

I thought that as well it's kind of like TMB catwalk merged with the pit! I think it's absolutely perfect, I didn't think Gaga could ever top the BTW ball stage but she might just have done it here. I just can't wait to see it in real life now woaaaaah

speedbliss

I think it will be neccesary to go to as many shows as possible to experience it from all angles. Waiting on more US dates! Such an addict.

Archived