Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Why doesn't Gaga just dump out all her songs?

albert

Featured Posts

She has volumes of unreleased music, why doesn't she release them? I honestly don't get it. I'm assuming the majority of those songs would never be on the album anyways. Why not let the fans enjoy it also?

Did MTN piss her off that much?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

Obviously she thinks her fans would rather have songs like Donatella and "Fashion!" than Brooklyn Nights :awkney:

artRaver

Because she doesn't want to and that's a valid reason in my eyes.  :awkney:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Anomaly

Because she's a musician? :awkney:

That's exactly why she wouldn't. She's not just going to dump out all of her tricks in one go; she says herself that she recycles plenty of material from old songs and songs that have never been heard. Also, since she's a musician, she makes music for music's sake, and enjoys having some songs to herself and for and her friends. SHe doesn't have to share it all. If you're a business person and you create 100 marketing strategies, are you going to deploy all 100 marketing strategies at once? Will all 100 marketing strategies work together? No, but you would most likely hold on to them in case you may use them in the future, or perhaps even to build off of to create newer marketing strategies. I think it would just be absolutely absurd for her to "dump out all of her songs."

Obviously she thinks her fans would rather have songs like Donatella and "Fashion!" than Brooklyn Nights :awkney:

You did not just shade Donatella 

Runway

Because she doesn't want to and that's a valid reason in my eyes.  :awkney:

not for the little managers :awkney:

Probably because most of those songs aren't fully produced, and she might want to use them for something in the future. I think she'll release most of them eventually, though.

Archived