Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Brooklyn Nights Discussion [DO NOT POST LINKS]

Danny

Featured Posts

Tommymonster44

I love the song, but it really made me miss how Gaga used to be.  She is really the best at creating pop music.  There is no other person in the world who does it better then her.

It makes me sad that she is so anti-pop these days.  

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rivingtonreject

• Mars

• HauntingHollow

• Battle 4 Ur Life

SEANGT

I love the song, but it really made me miss how Gaga used to be.  She is really the best at creating pop music.  There is no other person in the world who does it better then her.

It makes me sad that she is so anti-pop these days.  

but she still makes pop music...ARTPOP music. 

YUNGVERSACE

its on replay for me

OMG ME TOO OMFGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE THIS SONG IS SO PERFECT OMG :gaga:

Tommymonster44

but she still makes pop music...ARTPOP music. 

I loved ARTPOP as an album.  I just wish she would release one fun and personal song for a change. 

That's what I feel Brooklyn Nights accomplishes. It brings back a more personal Gaga that I haven't seen since Born This Way.

Edited by Tommymonster44

I'm not instantly hooked, but I get the feeling it would be a big grower. I do prefer MJH, but Brooklyn Nights does sound like it would be a great segue into Gypsy.

Edited by Klou

Katie14

Its an ok song. Its a little too girly/bubblegum pop for me. Also some of the lyrics are kind of lame in my opinion. 

DanceInTheFlames

I loved ARTPOP as an album.  I just wish she would release one fun and personal song for a change. 

That's what I feel Brooklyn Nights accomplishes. It brings back a more personal Gaga that I haven't seen since Born This Way.

ARTPOP was pretty personal. Maybe it wasn't blatantly in our face, but I actually thought it was even more personal than her previous albums. 

lad-gaga

OMG i was at work all day an i log in right now to find all of this! Can someon PLEASE pm me a link??

if u get one pm me please 

The first part sounds like 8-bit chiptune, it's kind of irritating. I had no faith in it. Then the true beat started and let me tell you guuuuurl... this shiz got me flippin' ♥

fallen042

OMG i was at work all day an i log in right now to find all of this! Can someon PLEASE pm me a link??

me too! can someone send me the link?

Its an ok song. Its a little too girly/bubblegum pop for me. Also some of the lyrics are kind of lame in my opinion. 

Yeah... They almost sound amateurish at times.