Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Millie Brown Responds to Demi's Accusation

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamebitch

I am happy Millie responded to this to be honest. Last night, at the Demi concert in Chicago, Demi made a speech and I thought she was going to shade Gaga because of the Swine performance. I don't remember the exact words but it was something along the lines of how people with stardom should use their voice to empower and all that ****.

MelbHawker

I still don't understand how one can actually think that Gaga's performance glamorised/encouraged bulimia. Was it beautiful to watch? No. It was disgusting to be quite frank. People were shocked at what they were watching. Some even turned away. It's not a case where anybody watching would want to start being bulimic. 

I honestly think Demi Lovato was trying to get into the headlines / make it about herself. Otherwise.. the poor girl's probably just a tad unintelligent.

Dean Winchester

I still don't understand how one can actually think that Gaga's performance glamorised/encouraged bulimia. Was it beautiful to watch? No. It was disgusting to be quite frank. People were shocked at what they were watching. Some even turned away. It's not a case where anybody watching would want to start being bulimic. 

I honestly think Demi Lovato was trying to get into the headlines / make it about herself. Otherwise.. the poor girl's probably just a tad unintelligent.

MTE.  I bet Demi saw "Lady Gaga" "puke" in the same sentence and decided to grab onto gaga's attention in the media to get more headlines for herself.  Did she even watch that performance?  Like I don't see anything being "glamourised"   :awkney: what kind of mess

Millie also RT'd something Demi tweeted about artistic expression several months ago to point out her hypocrisy:

BixWVnbIMAAzvzf.jpg

Queen Millie's going in :legend:

PoshLife

You make a really good point.

#peaceoutdemi

tumblr_inline_mt8kz3SOfS1qgfwo2.jpg

Someone once told me the grass was much greener

On the other side.

Ambrosia

I see Millie's point.  I understand it a bit better now.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Molly Aphrodite

The hunger strike example is TOO F***ING PERFECT. I'm glad she spoke out and defended her art :yes:

Archived