Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outfit Idea-Bouncing Thread

Preston

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theworldfamous

So, any last minute outfit ideas on a budget for a guy?

Just bought my ticket for Sunday.

nativenewyorker

I'm wearing a Botticelli Birth of Venus all over print T-shirt with black chinos, a black suede jacket, and my black 1460 Doc Marten's to Roseland 4/6.

i bought the YRU's and am wearing acid wash jeans, a gaga tshirt , and a handmade jeanvest made by me :)

also the guy looking for the YRU's, go a size up from your normal mens size in womens because they run a size big anyways.

Little Monster in Buffalo

Pop Art

I really don't know where else to post this, but does anybody know where I can find light skin colored shorts similar to the ones in the below picture? I really have no idea where I could get them, and I could really use them for my outfit.

large.jpg

Dirty Pony

I'm a girl and I'm wearing combat boots, leather tight leggings, boxers, a galaxy bow tie, two-tone suspenders, fake gauges, and a heavy metal lover t-shirt. With Gaga make-up of course. I'm so pumped.

LordRyRy

My outfit is inspired by the gold outfits that Gaga's dancers wear during the second verse of the G.U.Y music video and also by the Greek God, Hermes.

This site has some really cool stuff. They're a bit pricey. Just search what you want. And they might have it. Sometimes this is where I go for inspiration.

http://www.etsy.com/?ref=si_home

I was thinking about buying this.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/161128731/grann-brigitte-saint-headdress-of-skull?ref=sr_gallery_38&ga_search_query=headdress&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

GypsyPrincess26

how do I make her wig from roseland?! Im gonna wear the red outfit she wore and I want to make the wig but all the ones I find online aren't big enough!!! lol!! 

MANiCURE

I have YRUs and I'm going to make a dress from scratch, and wear my BTW knee high socks. Doubt I'll so a wig this time, my own hair is pink and it's took me a year from black!

how do I make her wig from roseland?! Im gonna wear the red outfit she wore and I want to make the wig but all the ones I find online aren't big enough!!! lol!! 

Add extensions....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived