đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Opinion

gagavsartpop

Featured Posts

gagavsartpop

I do not care if you are against what I have to say. I also do not care if this has been posted many times before either. This is my opinion and I will share it.

I am kind of over Gaga at this point. The ARTPOP album is perfection in my eyes, but then I look at everything else it isn't exciting anymore. I'm not going to be delusional and say it's good, it is not. The era is terrible. It's both her teams, and her fault. Give me all the **** you want I do not care. I just miss the days where Gaga was at her prime. Where she did good. She just seems over to me, she has all the fans at her back but the GP isn't checking for her anymore. I am being honest. I just wish the era wasn't as bad as it is. Gaga isn't saying anything about the third single and it's pretty stupid now, she is making herself look lazy and not interested. Britney isn't even doing much but she has a okay era. Sorry but it's the truth in my eyes. I don't even care for the SXSW show anymore. Nothing is exciting anymore. There end of it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

Nothing can be perfect forever. She's worked hard these past five years, harder than just about every one of her contemporaries. She's probably a little burnt out at this point. Also, you're making it seem like BJ's era is going better than ARTPOP, when in reality, it's quite the reverse. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and I respect that. 

Didymus

I mean.. If this is how you really feel, you probably should just focus on other artists now, instead of concentrating on how badly Gaga is doing. That will sure put you in a better mood.

DeleteMyAccount

So basically you see Gaga as a trend rather than an artist/performer.

Valextra

Nothing can be perfect forever. She's worked hard these past five years, harder than just about every one of her contemporaries. She's probably a little burnt out at this point. Also, you're making it seem like BJ's era is going better than ARTPOP, when in reality, it's quite the reverse. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and I respect that. 

This.

gagavsartpop

Actually Gaga hasn't done much promo :awkney:

Archived