💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

RAMROD

OMG :giveup: The new episode so good!

And we got new OP and ED! And I like it :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

I was on the Sailor Moon forum earlier and people were complaining how the artwork is bad... and I'm like, henny. It's wonderful. 

That mini fight scene with Sailor Moon & Witches 5 lowkey slayed (even though she was running around, but at least she wasn' goofing off like episode two, kii, cackle).

Kaorinite's daimon form slayed omg. It looks so scary but so cool at the same time.  

That moment when Sailor Moon was embracing Uranus. I really ship them more than Neptune sorry. Neptune & Mamoru looks like a great couple/better couple. 

The dark tone in this episode is getting me perchedT for next week. S (manga/anime/new anime) really is magnum opus for the series. The best in everything. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Another great episode. Can't wait to see Misstress 9 get her scalp snatched in the episode after next

Flippy
On 5/30/2016 at 9:37 AM, RAMROD said:

OMG :giveup: The new episode so good!

And we got new OP and ED! And I like it :giveup:

I was sooo happy watching the episode!

I'm actually not let down by Momoiro Clover Z's version of the OP song! And the ending theme was cute! :flutter:

On 5/30/2016 at 0:09 PM, Prismatic said:

I was on the Sailor Moon forum earlier and people were complaining how the artwork is bad... and I'm like, henny. It's wonderful. 

That mini fight scene with Sailor Moon & Witches 5 lowkey slayed (even though she was running around, but at least she wasn' goofing off like episode two, kii, cackle).

Kaorinite's daimon form slayed omg. It looks so scary but so cool at the same time.  

That moment when Sailor Moon was embracing Uranus. I really ship them more than Neptune sorry. Neptune & Mamoru looks like a great couple/better couple. 

The dark tone in this episode is getting me perchedT for next week. S (manga/anime/new anime) really is magnum opus for the series. The best in everything. 

The artwork in the beginning was bothering me a bit, even though I'm not the kind of person to care a lot... maybe it's just this episode though, so it should be ok! Haha! 

Btw, THERE'S A SAILOR MOON FAN FORUM?!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy
50 minutes ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

Another great episode. Can't wait to see Misstress 9 get her scalp snatched in the episode after next

It's going to be really awesome! I'm very happy with this season! :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• 2 weeks later...
Prismatic
On 6/1/2016 at 6:52 AM, Flippy said:

Btw, THERE'S A SAILOR MOON FAN FORUM?!

Yup. Sorry, but I've never get a notification from your quote.

I visit this website quite a lot, http://sailormoonforum.com/

and here too, http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/forum

Omg. Today's episode. I was scalped. People were dragging the artist for making Mistress 9 looking like a frog (her eyes), but I am fvcking loving those creepy eyes and her "real" form snatched the manga version with ease. The spikes coming out of her makes it more scary than the blob in the manga. 

And Hotaru actually putting a fight with M9 and saving Chibi Usa got me into tears and that moment when she turned into dust :giveup: 

The outers were so badass when they held their weapons and created that barrier. And I am lowkey happy that the other soldiers actually had "their" moment with their attacks, otherwise, I would have forgotten about them even being there, cackle. 

Everything was great and emotional, but I am pressed with the way they handled Chibi Moon's Crisis Make Up. I was hoping for her and her mom to both transform together (that would have been epic) or give her, her own transformation. 

The next 2 episodes are going to slay. I can't wait to see Sailor Moon to into Neo Queen. 

Prismatic

Today's episode was amazing. They really improved on the artwork and for the first time in ages, I was on the edge of my seat. It was action pack without a dull moment. 

Phlop

Sailor Saturn was just everything. I am speechless. It's saddening next week is the final episode, the whole season was just remarkable. SMCIII> SM:S

BYE

Hexxx

I am SO behind on SMC!!! about to catch up!

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Prismatic

Im not ready for the season to end!!! :giveup: I want to see Sailor Moon turn into Neo Queen, but I'm also not ready for the best season to be over. 

RAMROD

OMG WHAT IS THAT ENDING THO?!! :giveup:

THAT TEASE THO?!! AHHHH!! :giveup:

:giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Prismatic

When USA became Neo Queen... My weave went flying. Saturn scalped me good too. I love her dark/monotone voice. S really set the bars high for quality, hope SuperS/Dreeam will deliver again. 

I like that the Dream arc is lighter and fun than the dark and sad tone throughout Inifinity, nice contrasts. And I guess it is safe to assume that they'll use the same artwork from Inifinity for Dream :giveup: Dream arc is coming to redeem herself yasssss

Also, I think the opening song for Inifinity sounds better for Dream arc because it's bright and cheerful. I was honestly expecting a darker song for Inifnity, but oh well. 

• 4 months later...
Jigglygoth

I was SLAIN by the last episode (I even cried at Saturn's last scene, ha sacrifice :giveup:).  

PRAYING for a fourth season to adapt DREAMS arc (although I'm not holding my breath TBH, it might not happen at all). 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Flippy
11 minutes ago, QueenMedusa said:

I was SLAIN by the last episode (I even cried at Saturn's last scene, ha sacrifice ).  

PRAYING for a fourth season to adapt DREAMS arc (although I'm not holding my breath TBH, it might not happen at all). 

It was really good! I really, really want to see the Asteroid Senshi so a fourth season is definitely needed :cryga:

I wonder if they're going to change the style again.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived