💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

Flippy

Didn't she fight the other Sailor Guardians in Star (when her friends was controlled by Galaxy)?

yes! Before she gets to fight Galaxia she has to fight her friends which have turned evil after Galaxia kills them. Then Chibiusa comes along with the other senshi from the future & help Usagi defeat them! That battle in the Manga was epic! :giveup:

IFK I've never seen that part. I couldn't find any English dubs after 180 :sharon:

that wasn't in the original 90's anime sadly.... :noparty: Bit the story was still sad!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

yes! Before she gets to fight Galaxia she has to fight her friends which have turned evil after Galaxia kills them. Then Chibiusa comes along with the other senshi from the future & help Usagi defeat them! That battle in the Manga was epic! :giveup:

that wasn't in the original 90's anime sadly.... :noparty: Bit the story was still sad!

I cried when her friends scarified themselves to protect her. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Flippy

I cried when her friends scarified themselves to protect her.

omg I know! :cryga: That was one of the saddest parts of the season!

New episode in 14.5 hours! :party:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RAMROD

Ready for the Sword pulling scene like shown in the manga tbh.

It is really close to final battle for this first arc.

After few more emotional episodes, I suppose.

Usagi still need to fight the brainwashed Mamoru too :emo:

And after this one, Black Moon arc.

Chibiusa :fan:

:woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Flippy

Omg! :giveup: that fight scene was everything! I was like :udidnt: throughout the episode!

Man that was a good episode. Truly breathtaking :legend:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

RAMROD

Cannot wait for Black Moon arc.

news_xlarge_smc_2keyvisual.jpg

Especially for Chibiusa's Black Lady transformation.

• 2 weeks later...
Flippy

I recently got the first 2 Limited Edition blu-rays & I gotta say they look AMAZING! They're gorgeous too! & The durar box plays a melody of Moon Pride! :flutter:

RAMROD

I recently got the first 2 Limited Edition blu-rays & I gotta say they look AMAZING! They're gorgeous too! & The durar box plays a melody of Moon Pride! :flutter:

If you buy the limited edition BluRay of all 13 volumes at particular Japanese web store, the BluRays comes with an application cards to get a special box to house all the 13 volumes of the series.

One have to send that application cards on one envelope along with name, address and phone number by Nov 29 2015 (GMT 9+)

:legend:

Flippy

If you buy the limited edition BluRay of all 13 volumes at particular Japanese web store, the BluRays comes with an application cards to get a special box to house all the 13 volumes of the series.

One have to send that application cards on one envelope along with name, address and phone number by Nov 29 2015 (GMT 9+)

:legend:

usually I would order them from CDJapan, however I went to Japan town in San Francisco & since they had them there, I bought them... :noparty: I'm sure they'll buy boxes and sell them later on... even though they would be free lol

Flippy

I recently made an unboxing video of the Sailor Moon Classic VIZ DVD/Blu-Ray Limited Edition Combo pack, as well as the Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition box sets! It's a huge mess since it's my first video, but i tried.... idk if I should post it here though. I'm a mess :messga: :laughga:

Flippy

New Sailor Moon Episode in 35 Minutes! :party:

Flippy

Actually, if you go on Crunchyroll the episode is already up! :party::cryga:

Archived