💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

Flippy

Ami looks so cute! :sara:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

The Music Video for Moon Pride is out guys! I LOVE IT! :giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c0Va228UhRs

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Hexxx

Omg Ami looks more stronger and cooler this time :)

I think I like the new transformations now. They're not that bad. But their attacks are a major improvement!

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Prismatic

I still don't like Sailor Moon's transformation; the hand gesture in the first few second looks a little creepy. I am also surprised that they are using the super sonic wave thingy again.

Can't wait for Mars!!! :worship2:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Hexxx

I like how they used the planets in the background

Flippy

I still don't like Sailor Moon's transformation; the hand gesture in the first few second looks a little creepy. I am also surprised that they are using the super sonic wave thingy again.

Can't wait for Mars!!! :worship2:

Yes! Me too! Since it didn't work with this youma, I'm sure Usagi won't try to use it again. :yes:

Mars is my favorite, so I'm so excited... When I saw the last scene from the episode I flipped out! :cryga:

Omg Ami looks more stronger and cooler this time :)

I think I like the new transformations now. They're not that bad. But their attacks are a major improvement!

I know! She looks so much better now! The attacks are amazing! :flutter:

Phlop

Ami was my least favorite from the original.

But she had a whole new vibe to her! The manga Ami came off a little stuck up when she was first introduced, I liked that they went with that feel for her again. She looks ADORABLE now. :flutter:

Edit:

Will we get future seasons? If they're going by the manga, I think they'll be done with "Dark Kingdom" with the first 12/13 episodes? If its 24 episodes it might be stretching into "Dark Moon" (aka SMR:R). It really looks like every episode = 1 Act in the manga. Unless  they're going to drag out the later episodes.

http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Sailor_Moon_%28manga%29

I really want Infinity (Super), Dream (SuperS), and Stars to be re-animated... But no word has been said.

BYE

zexion_armando

Ami was a lot cooler than she was normally, and I love how the kept the original feel and look to her transformation.

Super excited that we cut out a lot of chaff at the beginning unlike the original anime. Hoping we do get some filler towards the middle once we have all 5 main Senshi's though.

Hexxx

Ami's transformation was SO MUCH BETTER compared to the original. I actually love Ami a lot more now

And the moon tiara boomerang was wayyy better in this episode. :legend:

Hexxx

I feel that everyone else's transformations are better than Sailor Moon's :rip:

ItsTommyBitch

I love that they kept the bis-xual undertones of Usagi thinking that Ami is cute :3

The fact that they are using attack animations in context instead of 1:30  charging up stock footage of sailor moon using any ability :laughga:

Ami was so great in this, i cant wait for Venus :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I love Mercury in this! Her transformation looked so nice! And her new attack is so much cooler than bubbles. Mercury is still my second fave, but i have a whole new love for her. Using my Mercury Transformation Pen with pride at work this week. Can't wait to see Mars!

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Hexxx

i am so excited for ACT 3 :excited2:

Flippy

Act 3. Rei, Sailor Mars in 4.5 hours! :party:

I'm going to cry! :emo:

I'm super excited!

Hexxx

Act 3. Rei, Sailor Mars in 4.5 hours! :party:

I'm going to cry! :emo:

I'm super excited!

:dead: Finally

Archived