đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Honest Opinion: How Would Sexxx Dreams Do As a Single?

WorkBeep

Featured Posts

Slade

Who knows at this point lol

I'd prefer for her to do Applause > DWUW > G.U.Y. > Gypsy > /era

Maybe if the next two singles do well, she can do either Sexxx Dreams of MANiCURE, but I don't even know anymore since DWUW of all songs didn't even do Top 10

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Furrrealzjuan

I showed my straight army friends (3 of them) and they did not like it at all! They didn't like how she was talking then singing. BUT they loved MANiCURE. They said "this is a Gaga song and it's what we want from her. They enjoyed how fun and catchy it is

Regardless, Sexxx Dreams is amazing. If Applause and Do What U Want performed better I would love it as a single and wouldn't even care if it flopped.

Princess Die

When I lay in bed I just can't sleep coz I thinka you

Seriously tho, what is people's actual problem? It would do horribly as a single

The only "problem" I see is you misquoting such a flawless song. :usrs:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

SwagLikeLG

I think it would do average, they might have to change some things for radio, but as long as they didn't make it into that mess of X Dreams from the clean version, it'd do alright. It's catchy and s-xy and if she had a good video for it, i think it could be a decent choice. But honestly I just want it to be a single so we get a video for it.

The only "problem" I see is you misquoting such a flawless song. :usrs:

People were saying the pre-chorus would need to be changed so I offered a joking suggestion. Toddle off back to your hole, you already bore me.

Nicole

I love the song, and I would love if it were a single, but the amount of censorship that'd end up happening to the song just makes it pointless to become a single. 

FossMonsta

Idk "Chains and whips excite me" really don't seem covered up to me tbh :rip:

I think she could do it with a hot and s-xy video that appeals to straight males (get that viral smash)

Well I did say "somewhat" xD

Yeah, but gaga trying to rastle in straight males? That seems like a challenge :hor: Im straight, and her videos already pull me in lol

Im just part of the weird minority :awkney:

Future Lover

who cares! I love it

ibxMKP5BkeRzFZ.gif

I never said it was a bad song, I'm just saying it wouldn't do well on radio.  :hug:

Well I did say "somewhat" xD

Yeah, but gaga trying to rastle in straight males? That seems like a challenge :hor: Im straight, and her videos already pull me in lol

Im just part of the weird minority :awkney:

Well you've gotta get them frat boy dollars somehow :fan:

Arturo

Why do you think so? :huh:

People weren't here for s-xual-Gaga in DWUW. (Yes, yes, I know it's not supposed to be s-xual, but everyone except Gaga fans perceived it as s-xual)

If people wouldn't buy a song saying "Do what you want with my body" I doubt they'll buy a song saying "Damn, you were in my s-x dreams"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this isn't 2011 anymore, so just cause S&M did well, doesn't mean Sexxx Dreams will :toofunny:

People weren't here for s-xual-Gaga in DWUW. (Yes, yes, I know it's not supposed to be s-xual, but everyone except Gaga fans perceived it as s-xual)

If people wouldn't buy a song saying "Do what you want with my body" I doubt they'll buy a song saying "Damn, you were in my s-x dreams"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this isn't 2011 anymore, so just cause S&M did well, doesn't mean Sexxx Dreams will :toofunny:

Do you think it's a case of of "eww, Gaga trying to be s-xy" or just an aversion to s-xual songs in general?

FossMonsta

Well you've gotta get them frat boy dollars somehow :fan:

I think she has some of that fratboy money lol after the VMAs with her "golden yams" xD

Archived