Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ACT 2 Spotted?!? Might be AP!

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Inb4 Gaga pulls a Beyonce and releases ACT II tomorrow after the festival and announces it'll drop at midnight on Jimmy Kimmel Live! :nooo:

I need you. Right now. In a PM convo. I love hyping myself with you :giveup: We do it all the time

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that :awkney:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

CyanLights

Inb4 Gaga pulls a Beyonce and releases ACT II tomorrow after the festival and announces it'll drop at midnight on Jimmy Kimmel Live! :nooo:

WHO SAID THAT WAS OK NOW IM HYPED :NOOO: 

TimisaMonster

WHO SAID THAT WAS OK NOW IM HYPED :NOOO:

It's crazy, but it also makes could complete sense as to what she's REALLY been working on all this time :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

CyanLights

It's crazy, but it also makes could complete sense as to what she's REALLY been working on all this time :nooo:

thats why im getting hyped!! ugh this is not healthy :lmao: 

nick4bty

I mean...she's holding on to it close to her heart like it's her baby...It seems very possible that she secretly DID in fact finish the album already and has been listening to it this whole time!

IF...IIIIIIF...this is true...the only way to know this is in fact the ACT II CD is if she performs a brand new song tomorrow! :yes:

Yeah it's extremely plausible that she was working on ARTPOP and Act II at the same time, and over the last 4 months has been finishing up Act II

TimisaMonster

thats why im getting hyped!! ugh this is not healthy :lmao:

And to think we'll know by tomorrow whether this theory is true... Imagine if this REALLY happened... I mean REALLY happened and tomorrow you were listening to another Gaga album and it was even better than ARTPOP :nooo:

TimisaMonster

Yeah it's extremely plausible that she was working on ARTPOP and Act II at the same time, and over the last 4 months has been finishing up Act II

This... It's a continuation album that only needed fine polishing... She already wrote the songs and some, if not most, were already in a demo or studio quality... 4 months is just the right amount of time she needed to focus on this... She did want to release it before the tour started and that's two months away.. It's all making sense now :udidnt:

JustinLovesGaga

Omg you need to stopppppp. You're getting all of us too hyped :giveup: 

TimisaMonster

Omg you need to stopppppp. You're getting all of us too hyped :giveup:

I should make a thread cuz this actually all makes sense :giveup:

nick4bty

This... It's a continuation album that only needed fine polishing... She already wrote the songs and some, if not most, were already in a demo or studio quality... 4 months is just the right amount of time she needed to focus on this... She did want to release it before the tour started and that's two months away.. It's all making sense now :udidnt:

Yeah, there's no way she would just be writing for ARTPOP, and then randomly start creating an ACT II. This is obviously one large project she's been working on for awhile now. She definitely has something up her sleeve

WAIT! WHAT ?

Beyoncé want act II ? :reductive:

i hope so ! 

Archived