Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The World of Middle Earth

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

Banners for the last part of the hobbit trilogy have been released and I must say that we are not worthy. 

OMG I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!

I can't wait for boxing day. :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

:)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

OMG I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!

I can't wait for boxing day. :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

Me neither. :excited2:

Cocaine Heart

hobbit-battle-five-armies-gandalf-saurma

This pic   :giveup:

These stills got me very excited  :excited2: I didn't really enjoy the previous one .. 

We going to boo

VforVendetta

hobbit-battle-five-armies-gandalf-saurma

This pic   :giveup:

These stills got me very excited  :excited2: I didn't really enjoy the previous one ..

This last one will be legendary. :excited2:

VforVendetta

Shadow Of Mordor is amazing :giveup:

Really? That's great. I've heard  that it's not faithful on Tolkien's stories, Silmarillion etc. Anyway that's not always a bad thing since it's a videogame but I would have prefered if they made a game that follows directly the official History of Middle Earth.

• 2 weeks later...
VforVendetta

Love this thread!

:kisses:

Soon the official trailer for TBOFA is coming.

• 3 weeks later...
VforVendetta

After all this waiting, the trailer of the final chapter of the Hobbit trilogy and moreover our final journey to Middle Earth is here. It's seems epic tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVAgTiBrrDA

• 1 month later...
Cocaine Heart

So guys ... Did anybody watch the movie ? What did you'll think about it ?  :popcorn:

We going to boo

VforVendetta
So guys ... Did anybody watch the movie ? What did you'll think about it ?  :popcorn:
imo it was the best of the three and really amazing. It was very intense and gave me a lot of feelings. It also had s lot of mentions to other things in ME for the fans.

Cocaine Heart

imo it was the best of the three and really amazing. It was very intense and gave me a lot of feelings. It also had s lot of mentions to other things in ME for the fans.

Same, I enjoyed it quite a lot. It was the best of the three. I don't know why so many people had issues with it.

But I love Lady Galadriel, she's one of my favourite chracters, I didn't enjoy her portray at times

We going to boo

VforVendetta

Same, I enjoyed it quite a lot. It was the best of the three. I don't know why so many people had issues with it.

But I love Lady Galadriel, she's one of my favourite chracters, I didn't enjoy her portray at times

Cause it's trendy to hate on the prequels. The Hobbit movies were more than great and arguably did justice the fairytale book from the 1920s. iPod you have read the book, you know that it has much less potential that TLOTR and also the arguement that they could have done only one movie cause the book is ridiculous. The book is fairytale which ,Rams that many characters and many other things on it are not explained-explored-adapted. if the story was the same type as TLOTR it would have been similar to size as well.

Archived