Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What generation fan are you?

Shadow

Featured Posts

I started being interested in Gaga when Just Dance was on radio, but she never really appeal me that much during that era. 2 years later, one friend told me to listen to The Fame and, fortunately, I bought the edition that brought TFM, album that made me a fan.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

End of TF era/beginning of TFM era.

I became a casual fan during the Paparazzi era, then Bad Romance came out and made me a monster :pawsup:

FossMonsta

The Fame Era :3 2008

After seeing the poker face video, I was sold lol

Up to that point i havent been a hatdcore fan of any artist lol

J e s s e
'Just Dance' August 2008 when it comes out on Muchmusic :whitney:
"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Thank you for sharing your story. :adam:

I wonder if there are "haters" who sort of follow Gaga with preconceived judgements on her until she throws them off by a song, something she says, or etc. that would turn them into fans. I suppose that potential is always there.

Thank you for listening (or reading)  :kisses:

As for the current haters, I think it's quite possible. But they'd have to be pretty blind and biased. I mean, back in 2008-2009, Gaga was a mystery, a newcomer, now she's pretty open and established (even if the press tries to deny it sometimes). But I guess many people watch and read everything with hate goggles on, which prevents them from appreciating stuff properly. 

Donatello

Generation 1 - TF. From JD more precisely. I immediately looked up a live performance on YT after hearing it on radio. When she pulled out the disco stick for the bridge and held it near her face whilst circling the audience I died.

Just Dance - First Date

Poker Face - Started Dating

Paparazzi - Engagement

Bad Romance - Marriage

Telephone - Honeymoon

Judas - Second Honeymoon

Swine - Marriage sparks reignited

Ladle Ghoulash

Just Dance enticed me, enjoyed LoveGame and Poker Face, bought The Fame.

VMAs 2009/Paparazzi was me waiting in line for my stan card and Bad Romance, the video and The Fame Monster was when I officially became a stan  :monsterpaw:  :gaga:

Brown Eyes

TFM, I wish I would've followed her during the TF-days in hindsight, that period must've been amazing for a fan

Archived