Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

GaGa reveals first SXSW winner

Haus

Featured Posts

theMonster5

Does the prize include a $2,000 plane ticket from Germany to Austin, Texas? I hope he have the plane ticket or it's a waste.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactastica

The way I read the rules, the #BoldBravery contest only had one winner, but that may not be right. There will be more winners for one  ticket per entry/person via the Bold Missions, then there will be a drawing from the people that show up to the convention center to scan their badge today and tomorrow (no mission necessary, you just show up, scan your badge/wristband and then they draw from those people to win tickets)

Galactastica

I don't think this actually won...I'm not sure why Gaga posted that he won tickets because he was never announced officially, instead a girl named Julia J (Julia Johnson) from Austin was announced on the Doritos page as the sole winner.  I wanted to see her entry but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone else find it? 

On another note, she seems pretty ungrateful. She calls the contest stupid because she can't bring a plus one.  She made an update that today was something like "the worst day ever" or something similar...it made me very sad while I'm also in Austin still without a ticket. Girl, you better appreciate. 

EDIT: again with the Dope guy, I saw him posting on LM afterwards that he was never contacting and there was post after post of large text trying to get Gaga to contact him with the tickets, but I don't know what finally happened. 

Zilla

I've been following this on LM like, the kid is begging for an email back and he got nothing :ohno: Like why do that to one of your fans I don't get it? 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Galactastica

I don't get it either, it really doesn't make sense. It sucks for him that she said that if she didn't have the authority to actually pick him. 

Not that it should matter, but looking at the mean things he has said to other people, it's kind of karma from an outside perspective! He hasn't been very nice.  

Archived