Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP designed to be played from start to finish'

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

We all know Gaga said this multiple times, right? That it's a journey,....

Well, I always thought that she meant that the album would be like The Black Eyed Peas' THE E.N.D. (love that album).

Do u know what I mean? At the end of almost every song, there's always a short introduction to the next song, or the same melody,... 

For example:

Rock Your body and Imma be become IMMA BE ROCKING THAT BODY

(Two different songs on their album, but they flow into eachother, so it seems like it's ONE SONG.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFsQ5lTo6g

I have this feeling with the rest of THE E.N.D.  :excited2:

NOW TO THE POINT: I don't have this feeling with ARTPOP. I mean, it's an amazing journey, everything fits,... but since she said that it was designed to be played from start to finish, I always thought it would be with introductions, cool transitions,...

However, G.U.Y. and Venus really sound well after eachother. :excited2:

PS.: who loves TBEP too? I want a new album from them plsss  :party:  :party:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny

Didn't Beyonce do that with Yonce and Partition?

I like dancin', and ponies....

MaybeKermit

yeah, but it doesn't sound as good as it does with THE E.N.D. imo....?

Do you mean a continuous album? yes I would have LOVED IT and I wish she would have made it but sadly she didn't

But the tracklist flows pretty well tbh it's amazing

Bebe

I used to stan for Fergie and BEP so hardcore :legend:

I agree, I appreciate ARTPOP from a lyrical perspective though. I think songs like Venus are very underrated when it comes to that.

The production on The E.N.D is very good. Say what you want about Will.i.am's recent work and his lyrical skills but he has shown in the past that he can be more than capable as a producer and writer.

MaybeKermit

Do you mean a continuous album? yes I would have LOVED IT and I wish she would have made it but sadly she didn't

But the tracklist flows pretty well tbh it's amazing

yes, that's what I mean!!! I know, right! But ARTPOP is perfect, so I'm not complaining. It just would be so cool!

Sunny

yeah, but it doesn't sound as good as it does with THE E.N.D. imo....?

They did the concept better, and, it was done amazing

But, I like Yonce better (The song, not the 2 songs thing)

MaybeKermit

I used to stan for Fergie and BEP so hardcore :legend:

I agree, I appreciate ARTPOP from a lyrical perspective though. I think songs like Venus are very underrated when it comes to that.

The production on The E.N.D is very good. Say what you want about Will.i.am's recent work and his lyrical skills but he has shown in the past that he can be more than capable as a producer and writer.

I'm their biggest fan! I don't know why everybody's hating WILL.I.AM's recent music? #willpower reminds me of BEP, it could easily be their album...with Fergie's vocals it would be heaven!  :party:

They did the concept better, and, it was done amazing

But, I like Yonce better (The song, not the 2 songs thing)

I believe that too! Yoncé is amazing... I'm listening to BOOM BOOM POW right now #bepvibe

Honey Boo Boo

and Ghost + Haunted

Yonce doing everything Gaga thought of.

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Sunny

and Ghost + Haunted

Only the queen can do that :legend: (Beyonce)

MaybeKermit

and Ghost + Haunted

But I don't think Beyoncé did a good job. Some of those 'two songs in one'-songs are very boring and not interesting... I love MINE (that song with Drake), but I skip the first 2 minutes, I don't now what they're doing in that song...

Bebe

I'm their biggest fan! I don't know why everybody's hating WILL.I.AM's recent music? #willpower reminds me of BEP, it could easily be their album...with Fergie's vocals it would be heaven!  :party:

I believe that too! Yoncé is amazing... I'm listening to BOOM BOOM POW right now #bepvibe

The Beginning was extremely disappointing when compared to the rest of BEP's discography (including Behind The Front and Bridging the Gap), there was a bunch of sampling issued with #Willpower and the actual lyrics he came up with for the album are thematically unoriginal and rather poor. The verse he made on Kesha's song Crazy Kids is kinda embarrassing :toofunny:

He also basically destroyed Britney Jean as executive producer.

MaybeKermit

The Beginning was extremely disappointing when compared to the rest of BEP's discography (including Behind The Front and Bridging the Gap), there was a bunch of sampling issued with #Willpower and the actual lyrics he came up with for the album are thematically unoriginal and rather poor. The verse he made on Kesha's song Crazy Kids is kinda embarrassing :toofunny:

He also basically destroyed Britney Jean as executive producer.

ooh, like that. Well, I don't listen much to Britney Spears, so I have no problems with that lol! And indeed, he ruined Crazy kids :pukey:   

Anderson123

You mean like "Confessions On A Dance Floor" ? Every song is connected to each other, like a DJ set. I think that would've been cool.

100percent

I actually think SWINE is kind of weird right after ARTPOP 

MJH is perfectly matched with DOPE, the same goes with VENUS, GUY, SEXXX DREAM

Archived