💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

List of betrayals?

Interludicrous

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

Lucky! I really don't mind that none of those things were there but it would've been nice. I don't even know.  :toofunny:

I can't imagine what the bus would've been like without the excitement of Gaga there...and without all the Haus and stuff. Probably still fun, but I guess not as eventful.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro

I wanna make a full list of betrayals in order of size. For purposes tumblr_inline_muif1h6xNC1qf3eh3.gif

Which am I missing, and which one are you most pressed about?

Edit:

I think this .gif is complete now :ohwell:

5yOydy5.gif

Why is the last frame of a car? :duck:

Spyro the Dragon

GagaStefi

I can't imagine what the bus would've been like without the excitement of Gaga there...and without all the Haus and stuff. Probably still fun, but I guess not as eventful.

Well, I was in the New York One And It Was Very Exciting, Not That Many Monsters Tho, :toofunny: I Guess They Went The First Day. It Was mostly people Being curious.

drinkmytears

Well, I was in the New York One And It Was Very Exciting, Not That Many Monsters Tho, :toofunny: I Guess They Went The First Day. It Was mostly people Being curious.

That's good too I guess, it shows more people that Gaga is a good human (get dat promo) and also besides Gaga the charity is doing what its supposed to! 

Interludicrous

Why is the last frame of a car? :duck:

There used to be a thousand threads about this, but this is the only one I could still find :laughga:

It's one thing when Gaga actually says "Yes! This is what I'm going to do!" as opposed to "I think this is something I could/will/would/should do." Also, you all need to take her record label and management into consideration and STOP blaming Gaga ONLY for it all...  :coffee:  :smh:  

Either way is meant to lure expectations, hence any inaction would only naturally and inevitably call for disappointment. And why should the source of information be not liable to condemnation and scrutiny, especially coming from a public figure who have sought public satisfaction from the moment they entered the entertainment industry? Wouldn't that be unfair to those countless of public figures who have to endure a public outcry for the reason they haven't walked their talk? Again, we all love Gaga, but let's not put her into a pedestal of perfection.  

Versace

Biggest betrayal from each era in my opinion

TF: The Fame part 2

TFM: Dance In The Dark as a single

BTW: Scheisse as a single

ARTPOP: DWUW video and not releasing the so hyped TEA song

Tropico

Why would we want 3-4 more flop

singles, though?

Edit: God I was so pressed when I saw this thread.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

fede ARTPOP

VENUS SINGLE AND VIDEO 

:fthis: YOU GAGA  :grr:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Ronk

This thread is a betrayal tbh...

This.  When I saw the title I thought this would be a list of all the ways Gaga has been betrayed, and there are many.  That would have been a great thread.  Instead, I find this ridiculous mess.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Interludicrous

This.  When I saw the title I thought this would be a list of all the ways Gaga has been betrayed, and there are many.  That would have been a great thread.  Instead, I find this ridiculous mess.

You dare to insult my epic thread? tumblr_inline_n2g51h8A861qf3eh3.gif

Just kidding, I only made it so that I could update the betrayals gif

:ohwell:
because I have some sort of OCD and I couldn't stand seeing people use the outdated one
tumblr_inline_n2g4lqRlX11qf3eh3.gif 

Either way is meant to lure expectations, hence any inaction would only naturally and inevitably call for disappointment. And why should the source of information be not liable to condemnation and scrutiny, especially coming from a public figure who have sought public satisfaction from the moment they entered the entertainment industry? Wouldn't that be unfair to those countless of public figures who have to endure a public outcry for the reason they haven't walked their talk? Again, we all love Gaga, but let's not put her into a pedestal of perfection.  

The trick is: Not having expectations or if you do, keep them low so you are not disappointed. Which, truly isn't that hard. Just most fans hold their idols up high on pedestals (which is not fair at all to the celebrity) and expect to get everything that is expected and/or stated by said person or her team/coworkers. And as for Gaga's part, I do agree that sometimes she should keep her mouth shut about things so fans do not have much expectations so they will not be disappointed and feel betrayed. I also agree that she needs to be kept on a level that, even though she is a star, she is still human and will make mistakes. She's not perfect. She's not a robot. If she says things are going to happen, and then they do not, usually she has no control over it (in the case of DWUW video, it seems to be Gaga's doing). It's her label and the team that is assigned for her at the label that say what goes and what doesn't. Many people do not understand that even though it is a music label, it's still a business, and the business is going to do what's best for the business and what will bring in the money; it's sad, but it's very true.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived