• FAN
    • STAN
    • SUPER FAN
    • SUPER STAN
    • STALKER
    • CASUAL LISTENER/OTHER

Featured Posts

MoneyFameSex

Fan- Regular person who likes this artist buys their CD's and casually checks what the artist is up to

Ā 

Stan- Fan who keeps up with everything, praises the artist, drags people online + is on a celebrities forum + knows some unreleased music but hasn't listened to all

Ā 

Super Fan- Fan who buys almost everything + knows what the artist is up to + constantly defends their artist + gets on forums to debate artist + knows most unreleased music.

Ā 

Super Stan- Super Fan who buys everything even down to flyers + ALWAYS know what the celebrity is doing + gets on arguments with other fan bases + spends most of time/money on this celebrity + knows every single unreleased song + photoshoot

Ā 

STALKER- a super stan who follows the artist 24/7 always trying to be near the celebrity, has thousands of pictures with the artist + goes to every concert(cough that britney stan) + spends ENTIRE money on that artist + praises the artists every move

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoneyFameSex

none of the descriptions fit me

there's a "other" option in the poll

Somewhere between stan and super fan to Gaga and fan to my other faves

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Gaga is Life

I'm not as much of a fan as I used to be, I'm probably not obsessed with Gaga but I love her and her music is like the only music I listen to. I get excited about her new music, performances, fashion, etc. I buy her stuff, but I'm not going to the artRAVE. I tell everyone I love Gaga and get excited when she does well and when she gets attention - whether it be positive or negative.

I would be a super fan, but I don't really know much of Gaga's unreleased songs :sweat:

the flawless kind
o0p5df.gif
I guess I'm more of a 'stan'

but I only used to check up on her here and there but I knew pretty much what she was up to if that makes sense, but I considered myself a big fan and her as my fav. I guess i'm only a stan out of boredom.

The one that supports her music by buying her CDs, listens to unreleased stuff, reads all related news and discusses things with other fans

none of the descriptions fit me

Mte

Essence

I guess I'm a Stan, except the "drags people online" bit :laughga:

I'm somewhere between Stan and super fan

Archived