💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Detagged Versions by tyleratemyheart

spookytanooki

Featured Posts

OK, first of all let me say these are absolutely amazing thank u so much!!!!! Been waiting for fooled me again untagged for forever now! and i hate to be a bother but the s-xy ugly still says 128 kbps, unless ur still uploading.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spookytanooki

OK, first of all let me say these are absolutely amazing thank u so much!!!!! Been waiting for fooled me again untagged for forever now! and i hate to be a bother but the s-xy ugly still says 128 kbps, unless ur still uploading.

Sorry about that. I switched the link, but it was still directing to the 128 version. I just fixed it. The new file has "320" at the end of the filename. Let me know if there are any more problems!

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

Sorry about that. I switched the link, but it was still directing to the 128 version. I just fixed it. The new file has "320" at the end of the filename. Let me know if there are any more problems!

It's perfect now, thank you so much! :)

spookytanooki

can you detag the "DJ Alex"?

DL: http://flowhot.info/83o5ye9csnom

I have been working on that one, with great difficulty, but hopefully I'll be able to do something with it. I'll post if I get any better results than what I have right now.

Joaco95

I have been working on that one, with great difficulty, but hopefully I'll be able to do something with it. I'll post if I get any better results than what I have right now.

OMG, thanks, waiting for results :party:

spookytanooki

these are amazing. a few still have the water drop sounds in them is there a way to detag that sound?

I'm sure there is, but it would be a giant pain in the ass XD What songs specifically?

KeybladeMeister

Remember when everyone b---hed that "Changing Skies" leaked because they thought it was meant to be for Born This Way? xD

spookytanooki

there most noticeable in s-xy ugly :D

Sexy Ugly is on purpose XD

I never noticed the waterdrops in Sexy Ugly until you mentioned them. I thought they were part of the song!

burnt_shadow

By request, making a thread of all the detags I've done so far. Also, if you want me to detag anything with a Burim tag, just give me a link and I'll do it for you!

tyleratemyheart, THANK YOU!!!! I just cannot handle listening to the tagged versions, so I settled for the cut up ones...but I always wanted the whole original versions, the way Gaga created them. You're AWESOME!! :lol:

spookytanooki

tyleratemyheart, THANK YOU!!!! I just cannot handle listening to the tagged versions, so I settled for the cut up ones...but I always wanted the whole original versions, the way Gaga created them. You're AWESOME!! :lol:

No problem! I really should be thanking all of you guys who asked for them, because otherwise, I would have never sat down and taken the time and effort to detag all of those. :)

Archived