๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Will Gaga rebound?

hookerofoz

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwagLikeLG

With this album? I doubt it. I think she's going to put out one maybe two more singles and then just go on tour for awhile and then when she puts out the next album, she can rebound with that one. I don't see her honestly bouncing back anytime in this era.

don't know what to think..... is this whole thing of blackouts and mystery some art installation and tricking us and GP into thinking it's real and that she's fading..... "decaying" if u will? :MANiCURE:

RAMROD

She can, she just need to be rubber ball than botox ball :fan:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

LOL she's not just sitting and waiting :toofunny: She's working on projects (multiple music videos?) along with the tour, possibly new music. Just cuz she's not telling us anything doesn't mean she's not working. I think she's finally stopped hyping and realized its best to let the work speak for itself which is a good thing. Im sure she'll restart the era in the coming weeks. It takes time to fix the mess that troy left, plan a restart for the era, work on projects and get ready for tour.

:party:ย  :party:ย  :party:ย  :party:

ย 

IMHO, the only reason this fanbase is falling apart is we don't know what is happening. We got used to being informed of everything beforehand, every single little thing she was planning, and maybe she's not doing this anymore. I hope she isn't, to be honest. It'd give her a cleaner slate to surprise and create. And the whole "mystique" deal that's being talked about so much recently would surely make a return.

Brooke Candy

I blame Troy for 2013 and Gaga for 2014.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

VforVendetta

don't know what to think..... is this whole thing of blackouts and mystery some art installation and tricking us and GP into thinking it's real and that she's fading..... "decaying" if u will? :manicure:

#MikeyDetective tbh. I don't even think that the GP is not noticing that last blackout that much.

LOL she's not just sitting and waiting :toofunny: She's working on projects (multiple music videos?) along with the tour, possibly new music. Just cuz she's not telling us anything doesn't mean she's not working. I think she's finally stopped hyping and realized its best to let the work speak for itself which is a good thing. Im sure she'll restart the era in the coming weeks. It takes time to fix the mess that troy left, plan a restart for the era, work on projects and get ready for tour.

ย 

Why did you assume that I believe she is not working hard behind the scenes? Of course she is. That does not change how painful the silence may be for some of her fans. As far as "sitting and waiting", you've misunderstood me. I am suggesting she is far more into completion of this next act or whatever her next move will be than we think, and is simply waiting for the right moment. I'm guessing it's after the first day of Spring.

Dean Winchester

Why did you assume that I believe she is not working hard behind the scenes? Of course she is. That does not change how painful the silence may be for some of her fans. As far as "sitting and waiting", you've misunderstood me. I am suggesting she is far more into completion of this next act or whatever her next move will be than we think, and is simply waiting for the right moment. I'm guessing it's after the first day of Spring.

oh sorry. The way u worded it made it seem like u were accusing her as being lazy, which is the way many other members took it as also :toofunny: Well, i agree with you on that she's probably mostly done working on her "project" and is waiting for the right time to announce it or just release it with no hype.

Archived