Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Do you all remember on July 8th....

Shaney

Featured Posts

I woke up the next morning after it was announced and was scrolling through instagram and seen the photo being posted by lots of people thinking "where the hell did this come from?" I then came on here and seen that she had announced the album. Then I sat and thought about how this era would be great and she would be everywhere again, fast forward 8 months later and................. :smh: 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

It was July 12 and I do remember it but only because that is the day my Dad committed suicide, not trying to ruin the thread just being honest :( I didn't really get to enjoy ARTPOP stuff until much later as I don't even recall some of that time :( BUT I am doing ok and now I can enjoy ...uh .....what we have :)

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Jay.P

I had a feeling the night before that something was going to happen, and the next morning I woke up and went crazy :legend:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Allison M

It was July 12 and I do remember it but only because that is the day my Dad committed suicide, not trying to ruin the thread just being honest :( I didn't really get to enjoy ARTPOP stuff until much later as I don't even recall some of that time :( BUT I am doing ok and now I can enjoy ...uh .....what we have :)

i'm so sorry to hear that :(

That;s totally understandable that it was hard to enjoy it or be excited for awhile, but i'm glad you are ok and can enjoy at least a bit now :hug:

gagavsartpop

It was July 12th.

I remember that night I was so excited little did I know a mess of an era was approaching.

ChasingGhosts

It was like not jacking off for two years and finally cumming. :legend:

omg :lmao::awkney: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Michelle

i'm so sorry to hear that :(

That;s totally understandable that it was hard to enjoy it or be excited for awhile, but i'm glad you are ok and can enjoy at least a bit now :hug:

Thanks darlin.It has been a rough road but the past few months I have been doing really good.I have lots of support and my training(crossfit and running)has been my therapy :hug:

ChasingGhosts

Aw aw :noparty: one of my best friends committed suicide a month before the Alejandro video so as much as I love it, its sometimes hard to enjoy it. :hug: 

No Angel

When it was announced with that picture. :rip: The excitement I had :rip: 

That app anticipation  :rip: The app now  :rip:

Michelle

Aw aw :noparty: one of my best friends committed suicide a month before the Alejandro video so as much as I love it, its sometimes hard to enjoy it. :hug:

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear that. It was a rough start for me and I have to detach that from the music.I felt that way at first and had to tell myself my Dad would want me to enjoy this, he knew how much she meant to me.

Allison M

Thanks darlin.It has been a rough road but the past few months I have been doing really good.I have lots of support and my training(crossfit and running)has been my therapy :hug:

You do crossfit?! I have heard that that is HARD. I could never do it. Good for you for finding a good release :)

Sorry this was off topic

Michelle

You do crossfit?! I have heard that that is HARD. I could never do it. Good for you for finding a good release :)

Sorry this was off topic

Yes I do.LOVE IT!! and yes sorry OT ..... :hehe:

ChasingGhosts

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear that. It was a rough start for me and I have to detach that from the music.I felt that way at first and had to tell myself my Dad would want me to enjoy this, he knew how much she meant to me.

Let in the light :whitney::derpga:

But seriously, hope you're coping all well :hug: 

but it wasn't as bad as when I first heard Aura  :gaga:  Surprised my neighbors didn't call the police.

Same omg, I was singing and playing it so loud n ****. Sarry guise

Archived