Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Is the BTW era saved?

Didymus

Featured Posts

Never thought the BTW era was bad. I loved it so so much. But I know what you're talking about, these days people here seem to appreciate it more.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

i thought she slayed with BTW musically and success wise :emma:

im still pressed on behalf of scheisse and HML tho

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Even if she has the best ****ing 'era', people will still complain (that's not the case now).

GagaMyBlood95

Comparing it to ARTPOP era, it's like the time when we were among gods :toofunny:

Tommy Monster

I look back to BTW as the one that caused all this mess :manicure: If she released an album like ARTPOP with the real good music like ARTPOP after TFM, she would still be slaying even now...

I like BTW album, there were times that I loved it, but I simply cannot ignore the fact that it alienated her from the GP and ARTPOP that is a much better album cannot shine because of it...

VforVendetta

I personally always loved BTW era and after this mess it definitely seems perfect. Gaga won't have such a perfect era when it comes to the fans again I think. Still I don't agree with your post in the similar ARTPOP era thread because we should always hope for the best. ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga album and I don't wanna see it go waste. Also its a fact that BTW era had tje biggest part on Gaga's commercial struggle now. I don't regret it or anything but I think that we, BTW fans should not complain about what happens now because BTW era has its consequences and we should accept them now.

MANiCURE

This thread answers what I was actually going to post - ive never been part of a gaga online community so i didnt know how the general perception of BTW was. I absolutley loved it

Jonathanholland

The album that gave us the Edge of Glory, Hair, Scheisse, Heavy Metal Lover and so many more! Born This Way was always hard to beat for me. ARTPOP is stil a good album tho, it only needs a lot more promotion. For her next album I hope she returns to a dark theme again and a more relatable one..

Before there was love, there was silence

I have more respect for BTW now It's my 2nd favorite era tbh :cry: I'm mad I didn't enjoy it then so much :(

Born This Way era was AMAZING.

I always said people would miss the EPIC amount of promo and Gaga's passion during that era.

Enjoy your "GP-friendly EDM infused" ARTPOP era, b---hes. You deserve it after all the whining. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

MegaMiles

I always said people would miss the EPIC amount of promo and Gaga's passion during that era.

Enjoy your "GP-friendly EDM infused" ARTPOP era, b---hes. You deserve it after all the whining.

:tea:

The music was amazing on that album! The rock-essence of the album feels like it has more meat than the EDM of ARTPOP.

VforVendetta

You know there are MANY people in here that actually love ARTPOP and they don't like to see you insult it and them like that. I don't think that you liked it when all TF/TFM stans insulted and dragged BTW era back then because I didn't like it at all. You people need to learn to respect others opinions and others works because ARTPOP is Gaga's work and Gaga has also put her soul on it like BTW.

Botticelli Punk

The Born This Way era is and will always be my favourite era in music's history.  :gaga:

Archived