Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  

Ukraine-Russia Crisis Discussion (Post all related news here)

Featured Posts

Melech

UPDATE: 2 MARCH ?? CET: Ukraine defense ministry: Russian fleet issues ultimatum to Ukraine forces in Crimea to surrender by 10pm ET or face 'storm'

UPDATE:3 MARCH 10:16 CET: EU-Kommisions president Barosso announces strong EU-reactions

UPDATE:3 MARCH 10:06 CET: Ukraine reports Russian troops at the border.

UPDATE:3 MARCH 9:18 CET: China says agrees with Russia on "appropriate" handling of Ukraine

(Reuters) - China and Russia's foreign ministers spoke about the crisis in Ukraine on Monday, and both countries agreed it was very important to "appropriately handle" the issue, China's Foreign Ministry said.
"Both sides believe that the appropriate handling of the Ukraine crisis is very important to maintaining regional peace and stability," the ministry said in a statement on its website.

Edited by Justin Bieber

Qualle1

things getting serious :ohno:

Please post a SOURCE (direct link) under your quote!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

teo

Ukraine is important. I don't know where are you from, but this concerns all Europeans. They're like 300km from my country I don't want russians starting wars so close to me, also the gas export from Ukraine to the EU concerns all people, not only the individuals, but the business too. And last and most important is that people there are suffering, they're not hungry kids in Africa, but they are still people, right? I don't prioritize issues around the world, for me everyone are important.

Melech

Ukraine is important. I don't know where are you from, but this concerns all Europeans. They're like 300km from my country I don't want russians starting wars so close to me, also the gas export from Ukraine to the EU concerns all people, not only the individuals, but the business too. And last and most important is that people there are suffering, they're not hungry kids in Africa, but they are still people, right? I don't prioritize issues around the world, for me everyone are important.

Especially if Russia starts war with Ukraine , I see US and EU started war with Rusiia as well. :ohno:

teo

Especially if Russia starts war with Ukraine , I see US and EU started war with Rusiia as well. :ohno:

Exactly! I know I'm overreacting, but I don't want ww3... :eww: If Russia decides to set their infamous imperialism in motion I don't see the rest of the world just sitting there and watching. 

Melech

Exactly! I know I'm overreacting, but I don't want ww3... :eww: If Russia decides to set their infamous imperialism in motion I don't see the rest of the world just sitting there and watching. 

Yep. I'm afraid of this too. I wanna live in peace and I want my children and grandchildren to live in peace too :ohno:

teo

Yep. I'm afraid of this too. I wanna live in peace and I want my children and grandchildren to live in peace too :ohno:

Yes, I mean this time around they all have nuclear bombs and all kinds of weapons for mass destruction. They'll end the world if they start something. Like I know nothings happening, but sometimes wars start from a lot smaller things. 

Melech

Yes, I mean this time around they all have nuclear bombs and all kinds of weapons for mass destruction. They'll end the world if they start something. Like I know nothings happening, but sometimes wars start from a lot smaller things. 

yep,like ww1 started :ohno:

Pitch

:ohno:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Nick1495

Isn't it like "illegal" internationally to invade the sovereignty of another nation? Why does Putin believe it's okay?

llbcherry

:roll:

ANYWAY...

Yeah, this is very concerning. Really makes it seem like Putin was faking his wordly acceptance during the Olympics.

Why does he care if he lost Russian sympathy in Ukraine. You can't scare and threaten people to like you. They just had political upheaval and reform. They aren't going to let this stop their forward movement. Putin is showing his muscle. I don't see any good coming out of it.

I just hope that the US/other nations don't find it necessary to intervene. Hopefully he withdraws troops and realizes it is a lost cause, and thus opting out of a huge international conflict.

Urban

Simferopol, Ukraine (CNN) -- Russia's upper house of parliament voted unanimously Saturday to approve sending Russian military forces into Ukraine, amid mounting tensions in the country's Crimea region.

The vote followed a request from Russian President Vladimir Putin for approval to send Russian troops into Crimea to normalize the political situation there.

Due to the "extraordinary situation in Ukraine," Putin said, there are threats to the lives of Russian citizens and Russian military personnel based in the southern Crimean region.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/europe/ukraine-politics/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

140301093744-ukraine-russia-02-horizonta

Edited by Urban

BuzzcutSeason

This just pissed me off, like we warned them and told them NOT to do this but UGH

Edited by BuzzcutSeason