Fixed

the-selena-gomez-crying-meme-is-literall

WINGS KPop

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

:toofunga:

omg I was gonna end it with "and there's nothing else I can say" but was like mmmm better not

PopReaper

My review:

HISTORY - Psycho:

This song had a really great potential, but unfortunately that potential wasn't fulfilled. The synths are nice and the groovy vocals are probably one of the best points, but the chorus and the post chorus have little to no impact, something that is expected from a song like that, making it feel flat. It grows a little after the second listen, but not enough to drastically change one's opinion about it.

Rating: 7/10

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

"the barn scenes are pretty innovative and farm-friendly."

"Someone call Lady Gaga, cuz this song left me speechless."

:lmao: :lmao:

PoshLife

My review:

HISTORY - Psycho:

This song had a really great potential, but unfortunately that potential wasn't fulfilled. The synths are nice and the groovy vocals are probably one of the best points, but the chorus and the post chorus have little to no impact, something that is expected from a song like that, making it feel flat. It grows a little after the second listen, but not enough to drastically change one's opinion about it.

Rating: 7/10

Added! http://thekpopkrew.blogspot.com/2014/06/history-psycho.html

Now write your LIE review

AUsd9QS.gif

PoshLife

inb4 I have to give it a 18/10 to make up for all of your bad reviews :dies:

PopReaper

inb4 I have to give it a 18/10 to make up for all of your bad reviews :dies:

That's karma coming back to you because of that blasphemous review of Reaplay by Slaynee :oops:

:lolgaga:

Antichrist

CHI CHI - 'Love Is Energy' review:

I remember discovering this song, and then a few minutes later finding out that the group disbanded. It was a truly emotional moment in my life, to be honest this is one of those groups that had huge potential, but couldn't make it. Why? We will never know. We know tho but nevermind. On to the song: it begins with sweet melody, the lines aren't that bad, though I'm not a huge fan of the auto tune, the song could of done well without it too. The chorus is a huge hook, same goes for the pre-chorus. One part of the song I don't enjoy at all is the bridge, it just doesn't sound pleasant to me. Rating: 8.5/10

PoshLife

CHI CHI - 'Love Is Energy' review:

I remember discovering this song, and then a few minutes later finding out that the group disbanded. It was a truly emotional moment in my life, to be honest this is one of those groups that had huge potential, but couldn't make it. Why? We will never know. We know tho but nevermind. On to the song: it begins with sweet melody, the lines aren't that bad, though I'm not a huge fan of the auto tune, the song could of done well without it too. The chorus is a huge hook, same goes for the pre-chorus. One part of the song I don't enjoy at all is the bridge, it just doesn't sound pleasant to me. Rating: 8.5/10

:emo: so beautifully written

I'm probably gonna give it a 9 or 9.5. If it wasn't for that song, I might not have gotten into kpop at all, so it has a special place in my heart. but yeah the bridge is very disjointed. I came to like it, but I'd take off for that.

PopReaper

I was typing oops (the emoji) and my phone changed it to "Oppa" :toofunny:

When will Oppa/senpai notice me? :derpga:

Antichrist

:emo: so beautifully written

I'm probably gonna give it a 9 or 9.5. If it wasn't for that song, I might not have gotten into kpop at all, so it has a special place in my heart. but yeah the bridge is very disjointed. I came to like it, but I'd take off for that.

tbh I remember tearing up when I listened to 'Longer' and then finding out they disbanded :emo:

The group that could've pushed boundaries :emo:

PoshLife

I was typing oops (the emoji) and my phone changed it to "Oppa" :toofunny:

When will Oppa/senpai notice me? :derpga:

Il0tIKa.gif

tbh I remember tearing up when I listened to 'Longer' and then finding out they disbanded

The group that could've pushed boundaries

I really wish there was a studio version of "Longer" with the five girls. They've performed it live, but a studio version would've made my YEAR.

there's always Stronger :derpga:

omg maybe I'll ask an audio member to try to make one :giveup:

PopReaper

I'll probably give it an 8/8.5, I'm still deciding *lipstick gif*

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived