other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

PS someone should tell BTS to #CheckYourPrivilege because the police would not have let them off that easy if they were black lolgaga.png

this performance never fails to blow my mind, so baddass, I wish it was in better quality

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

that girl Park Bom from 2NE1 doesn't even look human anymore after all those zillion plastic surgeries she has had

those boobs:rip:

park-bom-surgery-breasts.jpgtumblr_mfqy078Bqc1qjsl9uo1_250.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PoshLife

POTEN has had another lineup change! Haejeong, the maknae, has left the group. Now they're back down to four members. The awkward part is that she sang the chorus of "Go Easy," so here's a video of them performing it without her:

:smh: my poor little nugus

Edit: oh apparently Hyejin (dark brown hair) sang it, you just can't see cuz she's blocked during the chorus. I thought they just stood there silently :lmao:

PopReaper

9MUSES Says Becoming Popular Is Not Important

9muses.jpg

Girl group 9MUSES, who just made their third comeback this year with “Sleepless Night,” revealed that being popular is not important.

They released their new mini album “Lost” on November 24, and in a recent interview, they were asked, “Don’t you think that you should get popular this time?”

Their answer was quite unexpected: “Getting popular isn’t important to us.”

They explained, “We don’t think 9MUSES falls behind other girl groups. We have never taken backward steps. We keep improving, and we keep growing in terms of our music and performance. Even though we don’t win first place, we are satisfied if we are singers that get recognized by the public. We have tomorrow, and our reliable MINE.”

SOURCE: SOOMPI

---

"Music not the bling" teas, when will your fame-hungry faves? :legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

"Music not the bling" teas, when will your fame-hungry faves? :legend:

If only the music was good :smh: 

The song will be released in both Korean and English versions, the lyrics were written by Seohyun.

Please don't let it be another "Girls' Generation make you feel the heat, and we're doing it we can't be beat" disaster :toofunny: 

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The song will be released in both Korean and English versions, the lyrics were written by Seohyun.

Please don't let it be another "Girls' Generation make you feel the heat, and we're doing it we can't be beat" disaster :toofunny: 

inb4 "Santa Claus make you feel the chill, and he's going down your chimney (B-bring the presents)" :green:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived