The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Nobody liked Brave Girls new song, did they?

Hide contents

I did :emma: 

Just listened to it, it's pretty good music.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Nobody liked Brave Girls new song, did they?

Hide contents

I did :emma: 

I kinda like it

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

1 hour ago, Bi Rain said:

I kinda like it

I was trying to find a promo version of it, but the only one I found was someone on YouTube doing an unboxing for it and giving it away to someone who commented :emma: 

Just now, Taylor said:

I was trying to find a promo version of it, but the only one I found was someone on YouTube doing an unboxing for it and giving it away to someone who commented :emma: 

Lol did they already give it away? 

You can't find it anywhere else? Like no one on is selling it on ebay or anything?

Just now, Bi Rain said:

Lol did they already give it away? 

You can't find it anywhere else? Like no one on is selling it on ebay or anything?

Not yet, it ends in a week or two I think.

Nope, not on eBay. There is one on Yahoo! Auctions Japan (but you can't buy internationally from there). I asked the guy I normally buy signed/promo CDs from and he said he'd try and get a hold of one for me :emma: 

Just now, Taylor said:

Not yet, it ends in a week or two I think.

Nope, not on eBay. There is one on Yahoo! Auctions Japan (but you can't buy internationally from there). I asked the guy I normally buy signed/promo CDs from and he said he'd try and get a hold of one for me :emma: 

Hopefully he'll be able to get one for you.

Did you comment on the video? :emma: 

Just now, Bi Rain said:

Hopefully he'll be able to get one for you.

Did you comment on the video? :emma: 

I hope so, and hopefully it won't be too expensive either :emma: he said he got "a few" copies this week (I think he works at one of the music shows) and said he would "ask for more" this week - so maybe he already privately sold the ones he did have.

It's kinda dodgy. He has an eBay store where he sells things, but he also sells other things to his "regular buyers" (they get priority too, before eBay). I used to be on his good side, but when Ice Cream Cake came out he had a very limited number of signed copies and I bought an ICC version and an Automatic version and he went apeshit basically hahah. Posh, Pop and YCH might remember. In the end they both got refunded along with other CDs I'd bought from him that he hadn't sent yet and he blocked me from using his eBay store. He eventually later apologised. :toofunny: 

I have other sources (:emma:) for rare/promo CDs, but they over price them a lot more so I'll email them at a last resort :smh: 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I hope so, and hopefully it won't be too expensive either :emma: he said he got "a few" copies this week (I think he works at one of the music shows) and said he would "ask for more" this week - so maybe he already privately sold the ones he did have.

It's kinda dodgy. He has an eBay store where he sells things, but he also sells other things to his "regular buyers" (they get priority too, before eBay). I used to be on his good side, but when Ice Cream Cake came out he had a very limited number of signed copies and I bought an ICC version and an Automatic version and he went apeshit basically hahah. Posh, Pop and YCH might remember. In the end they both got refunded along with other CDs I'd bought from him that he hadn't sent yet and he blocked me from using his eBay store. He eventually later apologised. :toofunny: 

Oh wow. So are you on his good side now?

Why did he go apeshit over you buying those.

Just now, Bi Rain said:

Oh wow. So are you on his good side now?

Why did he go apeshit over you buying those.

I should be with all the money I've thrown at him :emma:, but I don't know... I guess so. 

It was because he only had like 8 or so copies and I had bought two, meaning that his other customers couldn't buy one :toofunny: 

I checked my emails and it was $80, but only if you were a "regular buyer" (which I was), but after I ordered the Automatic version too, he refunded them and sent me an invoice with a $150 sur charge as "postage" fees :rip: 

dQwgcQV.png

Suffice to say, I do not have a signed copy of Ice Cream Cake :lmao: 

PopReaper
11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I used to be on his good side, but when Ice Cream Cake came out he had a very limited number of signed copies and I bought an ICC version and an Automatic version and he went apeshit basically hahah. Posh, Pop and YCH might remember. In the end they both got refunded along with other CDs I'd bought from him that he hadn't sent yet and he blocked me from using his eBay store. He eventually later apologised. :toofunny: 

Is that the guy from the "exclusive/V.I.P buyers" drama? :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

HAHAHAA... The guy that's doing the giveaway for the Brave Girls CD I'm 97% sure is the guy I buy from. Looking at their videos, he has unboxed everything near enough on the eBay store (yes... I was sad enough to even cross match the serial numbers on the CD) :rip: 

Just now, Taylor said:

I should be with all the money I've thrown at him :emma:, but I don't know... I guess so. 

It was because he only had like 8 or so copies and I had bought two, meaning that his other customers couldn't buy one :toofunny: 

I checked my emails and it was $80, but only if you were a "regular buyer" (which I was), but after I ordered the Automatic version too, he refunded them and sent me an invoice with a $150 sur charge as "postage" fees :rip: 

dQwgcQV.png

Suffice to say, I do not have a signed copy of Ice Cream Cake :lmao: 

Omg wow that's crazy. Hopefully that sort of situation won't happen again.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived